MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

NNBS sierra drift from dubai (not mine)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Ad1
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by viciousknid
I think he means Saudi's are idiots. Or a lot of them that post on youtube drifting when there is a huge line of people on the side of the road and 1 wrong move can kill dozens of people.
Not exactly using your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUKmvqAY9sM

THIS one is especially stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyynq...eature=related

It's great that they are having fun, but alot of them have obviously never heard of the word Safety.
its known the people in those movies are all high (using drugs) then they have fun this way (they think)

here in UAE we dont do this sort of things its just crazy (some people do it but its so rare)
but we have clubs for doing what ever u want in closed courses
(burnouts , donuts drifts what ever u want to do)

also since we have deserts all around we have a lot of competitions for 4x4 cars see for example this is moreb dune which is one of the highest dunes in the world every december the do a festival there (cars ,quads atvs , sand rails)
just like glamis dunes in the USA

Old 08-14-2009, 07:17 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys don't confuse the Saudi's for Dubai. They are as different as the U.S. and Brazil. Different cultures, people, customs, etc...
And I don't find anything wrong with that video either. Wilde Racing has done that on a similar location, once during the summer and once in the winter and no-body called him an idiot.
Very cool video!!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that, I wasn't talking about the 4x4 stuff tho. we have at the dunes around here too. how can you not.
I was just pointing out the ones he was talking about that are idiots are the ones that get in those large groups and drift through traffic and stuff and risk dozens of lives.
everyone outside of that is excluded.
You don't line people up down the track while you drift and race. The pic you posted just now is how it's supposed to be done. Everyone at the line and stays clear of the track once the cars get moving.

Is there a shortage of Law Enforcement in Saudi? I did see 1 video where the cop was trying to stop them and they all started hanging out the windows and kept going.
That **** don't fly around here. Hopefully those crowds will fade out and things will get more organized.
I've seen some pics of Dubai and aside from all the damn sand it's pretty nice. Wouldn't want a bunch of retards out ruining the fun by crashing into people.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Where's the Beef?

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Hey guys don't confuse the Saudi's for Dubai. They are as different as the U.S. and Brazil. Different cultures, people, customs, etc...
And I don't find anything wrong with that video either. Wilde Racing has done that on a similar location, once during the summer and once in the winter and no-body called him an idiot.
Very cool video!!
Let me be clear. I was simply saying that I think 03 blackout was meaning Saudi's and not dubaians.

the truck video was cool. the saudi's drifting through traffic is what's dumb.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Ad1
On The Tree

i know what u mean guys am just trying to let you know more about what we do over here
but its not to tell you you are right or wrong just a general idea

also i agree with you joshua its dumb to drift in traffic its so risky and crazy

cheers
Old 08-14-2009, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I wasn't talking about Saudis or Dubai locals. I was simply talking about that guy...I thought that video was silly. Wasn't very impressed, just my opinion. Granted, I did start the post with "Dubians are idiots...". But I corrected myself, and narrowed that statement down to just that driver.

Some of those videos make me question the decision making process of all those involved though.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Where's the Beef?

oh okay. See i thought you had those other videos in mind when you said that. I know I did.

I've always wanted to try to drift around a loop like the OP but would never do it
Old 08-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Ad1
On The Tree

joshua this is for you , another drift but with nissan patrol this time also its outside the city so no problems here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWlHfj3ZTLM
Old 08-14-2009, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

i thought the video was cool, reminds me of one of our own members here in his Tahoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKOKIrf7OHQ

sick video, always enjoy watching it!!!

-Rob
Old 08-14-2009, 09:56 PM
makes children cry

Received 440 Likes on 361 Posts

awesome!
i've seen some crazy stuff from over there

Quick Reply: NNBS sierra drift from dubai (not mine)