MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Pulled a bolt on hemi pretty bad in 2nd gear

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:12 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
Dont feel the need to post here most of the time. I joined when Derek still had the 6.0 in his truck & Matt had his 6.0 z71 . The only reason I joined was for my local friends. Like I said I just wonder around the southern section
So what was the thought behind your comment about what I said? You don't post here, you're not an active member. The only reason you're posting now is because all the other dodge guys felt the need to come in here and whine about me "picking on him" when he was the one talking his truck up in the first place.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
If you're gonna sit here and argue with me over 3 or 4 hundred pounds, I honestly hope you never race anyone. You're the kind of guy that would say he wants a rematch because he didn't put down his tail gate
now your sounding like a RICER who bought a truck a 100 lbs is worth a tenth 400 lbs its .4 tenths thats nearly a half a second in the 1/4 mile without adding a hp or ft lb of torque

now if your to stupid ignornant dumb retarded whatever you want to call yourself thats fine

but facts are facts 100 lbs = a tenth

period

and you know what take your chevy throw 600 lbs in the bed and then run him or anyone else for that matter

did you have 17s or 20s on

those 20s he runs are 5x lbs a peice

have you ever heard of a thing called rotating mass no probably not
Old 06-20-2010, 12:14 AM
13 Second Truck Club

I am going to race this guy, and beat him with 163.4hp v6, weighing in at 3846.8lbs. And then I will drag his *** on the bottle, still in a v6. I threw the numbers in there cause you dodge guys want to use them.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by onebadbee24_7
now your sounding like a RICER who bought a truck a 100 lbs is worth a tenth 400 lbs its .4 tenths thats nearly a half a second in the 1/4 mile without adding a hp or ft lb of torque

now if your to stupid ignornant dumb retarded whatever you want to call yourself thats fine

but facts are facts 100 lbs = a tenth

period

and you know what take your chevy throw 600 lbs in the bed and then run him or anyone else for that matter

did you have 17s or 20s on

those 20s he runs are 5x lbs a peice

have you ever heard of a thing called rotating mass no probably not
I'm in an extended cab truck, running 18" Titan wheels ***they're heavy if you don't know***, 31.5" tires, and I had a passenger. And we weren't running a 1/4 mile, who gives a rats *** about how much difference it'd make at the track. This was a street race, and I even started out in 2nd gear and still pulled on him nasty.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

So what was the thought behind your comment about what I said? You don't post here, you're not an active member. The only reason you're posting now is because all the other dodge guys felt the need to come in here and whine about me "picking on him" when he was the one talking his truck up in the first place.
The reason I'm posting isnt whining. Mainly was pointing out the kid was a jackass. He started it & you won. I posted to say that not everyone that drives a hemi is a jackass that cant keep their load in their pants. I am an active member. Like I said I normally get on here about once a week. I probably have a 100 or 200 more post that hasnt been counted that I have posted in the southern section(still cant figure that 1 out). No I dont get on here all the time due to me being on 3 forums already & the fact that my chevy buddies dont post here either anymore.

I have tried to take the high road to you in this thread to whole time but damn....
Old 06-20-2010, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

I'm in an extended cab truck, running 18" Titan wheels ***they're heavy if you don't know***, 31.5" tires, and I had a passenger. And we weren't running a 1/4 mile, who gives a rats *** about how much difference it'd make at the track. This was a street race, and I even started out in 2nd gear and still pulled on him nasty.
your a ricer with a chevy

ya man that sick *** nasty ya man ya heard i stayed in second oh man wow im fast look at me

what does rotational mass have to do with drag racing man that **** yo dont matta cuz i was nasty fast racer fly word
Old 06-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
I am going to race this guy, and beat him with 163.4hp v6, weighing in at 3846.8lbs. And then I will drag his *** on the bottle, still in a v6. I threw the numbers in there cause you dodge guys want to use them.
Who is the guy on here w/ about a 2000 or so rc s-10 w/ an ls1 w/ dr's. I have seen & raced him a couple times but havent gotten to talk to him all that much. The truck is a tan color & he said he is on here sometimes
Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
The reason I'm posting isnt whining. Mainly was pointing out the kid was a jackass. He started it & you won. I posted to say that not everyone that drives a hemi is a jackass that cant keep their load in their pants. I am an active member. Like I said I normally get on here about once a week. I probably have a 100 or 200 more post that hasnt been counted that I have posted in the southern section(still cant figure that 1 out). No I dont get on here all the time due to me being on 3 forums already & the fact that my chevy buddies dont post here either anymore.

I have tried to take the high road to you in this thread to whole time but damn....
You didn't have to post that every hemi owner isn't an idiot... Theres thousands and thousands of people that drive hemi trucks. It's not like everyone on this board thinks of dodge owners as limp dick **** heads.

This was a video of a street race, yes a one sided race, but that was the point. The only reason there is even a video of this is Brendan pulled out his phone and took it. I posted it because people like watching street racing videos, but I guess you guys can't handle it. I hope somebody lets me know when a dodge guy posts a video of him beating a chevy truck so I can go bitch about having a smaller motor, taller gears, and less horsepower.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by onebadbee24_7
your a ricer with a chevy

ya man that sick *** nasty ya man ya heard i stayed in second oh man wow im fast look at me

what does rotational mass have to do with drag racing man that **** yo dont matta cuz i was nasty fast racer fly word
Learn English so you don't look like a ******* moron when you type.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Learn English so you don't look like a ******* moron when you type.
your telling me to learn english and you spell the

DA in your avatar

and wearing without the g

you cant insult worth a ****

are you slow?

Quick Reply: Pulled a bolt on hemi pretty bad in 2nd gear