MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Pulled a bolt on hemi pretty bad in 2nd gear

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
No you guys have it all wrong.

The point of this thread is my "little baby" 5.3 **** all over his 5.7 Hemi.

So what if my truck is modded more? He heard it when I pulled up, cutout was open. He was fair game IMO. Next time he'll be more careful when he tries to start races
CHILL that exactly what gary is trying to say he brought the *** whoopin onto himself with the revving and acting cocky. It no surprise you beat him with your mods if anything you beat a high 14s sec truck CONGRATS!!!!!!....i would hope your 5.3 cammed, tuned and bolton would.
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 0tter1363
... So since his mill is .4 L bigger he should smoke a built truck? Granted he should have picked a better run (yup - fair game) but you didnt exctly slay a giant.
His words, not mine. He was the one making fun of my small motor.
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
No you guys have it all wrong.

The point of this thread is my "little baby" 5.3 **** all over his 5.7 Hemi.

So what if my truck is modded more? He heard it when I pulled up, cutout was open. He was fair game IMO. Next time he'll be more careful when he tries to start races
Ok ok ok. I dont have anything wrong here. I agree that chevy's are pretty fast trucks. I agee that when modded they put down some killer times. I wish I would have bought a rc 2000+ chevy & did a 6.0 & cam & heads BUT ya cant go back in the past so here I am. I made do w/ what I had & managed to make it an 11 sec truck. I agree that chevy's can be made faster.

But dont start bashing 5.7 hemis b/c you beat 1. Good for you, do you want a cookie. I have outran may fair share & I have been outran by my fair share. Your "little 5.3" is no baby motor. Its a great motor so dont pull that card. Like I said chevy, ford or dodge is fine w/ me.

The point of your thread is you beat what appears to be a jackass in his close to stock 5.7. In the vid you did get him pretty bad & congrats on having a fast truck but dont take that as all hemis are that slow
Old 06-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by DAYTONA81
CHILL that exactly what gary is trying to say he brought the *** whoopin onto himself with the revving and acting cocky. It no surprise you beat him with your mods if anything you beat a high 14s sec truck....i would hope your 5.3 cammed, tuned and bolton would.
I knew I was going to beat him, I'm not posting this video up to brag lol. I just like posting up videos, it gives people something to do on here.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00chevyscott
i knew i was going to beat him, i'm not posting this video up to brag lol. I just like posting up videos, it gives people something to do on here.
very very true....i have alot of video i need to post from yesterday
Old 06-19-2010, 10:06 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 0tter1363
... So since his mill is .4 L bigger he should smoke a built truck? Granted he should have picked a better run (yup - fair game) but you didnt exctly slay a giant.
What Scott said about displacements is what the guy in the Dodge was saying. He was talking **** on the 5.3 because it's a "small motor" or something like that. And then he got his *** handed to him.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gary's hemi
ok ok ok. I dont have anything wrong here. I agree that chevy's are pretty fast trucks. I agee that when modded they put down some killer times. I wish i would have bought a rc 2000+ chevy & did a 6.0 & cam & heads but ya cant go back in the past so here i am. I made do w/ what i had & managed to make it an 11 sec truck. I agree that chevy's can be made faster.

But dont start bashing 5.7 hemis b/c you beat 1. Good for you, do you want a cookie. I have outran may fair share & i have been outran by my fair share. Your "little 5.3" is no baby motor. Its a great motor so dont pull that card. Like i said chevy, ford or dodge is fine w/ me.

The point of your thread is you beat what appears to be a jackass in his close to stock 5.7. In the vid you did get him pretty bad & congrats on having a fast truck but dont take that as all hemis are that slow

not all of them......lol
Old 06-19-2010, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DV2000NJ
What Scott said about displacements is what the guy in the Dodge was saying. He was talking **** on the 5.3 because it's a "small motor" or something like that. And then he got his *** handed to him.
AND THAT GOOD THAT SCOTT DID THAT THOSE GUY ARE THE ONE THAT MAKE US DODGE GUYS LOOK BAD. THE 5.3 IS A GOOD MOTOR IS IT HAS THE RIGHT SET UP........I WOULD DO THE SAME TO A CHEVY OR FORD GUY IF THEY CAME TO ME SAYING DODGE AINT ****.....lol
Old 06-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DV2000NJ
So then clearly the guy was a jackass but dont let 1 jackass make you think that all dodge guys have slow trucks
Old 06-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
So then clearly the guy was a jackass but dont let 1 jackass make you think that all dodge guys have slow trucks
I haven't seen a fast one in DFW yet

Quick Reply: Pulled a bolt on hemi pretty bad in 2nd gear