MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Quiks turbo 4.8

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009 | 04:31 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

He has no idea of the circumstances behind why my motor broke, which still runs by the way. I drove it home and it'll still crank up and run fine, just with a dead hole. Anyway... My 5.3 had a ton of miles and had been abused pretty much its whole life lol, it paid its dues and was ready for a dirt nap, there were a lot of things it had going against it when it let go

I'm in no way concerned about this guy, like I said there's reasons he was banned more than once from this site

I don't know where all you guys with single digit post counts or who have only been around for a couple months are coming from, just go read some of this guys old threads and see for yourself.

Yeah, mine broke, you live and learn. I've never said to be some kind of guru, Its really no big deal to me. I had a motor swap planned before the turbo ever went in... I've said in my rebuild thread, I am not shooting to be the fastest anything or the first to do anything... I'm just putting a proven setup in mine that will work, I don't think 11s in an extended cab is anything to sneeze at either

I'd like to see some GOOD in cab videos or hell, maybe even logs of this "non lagging 88mm 4.8" I'd be interested... Yall have fun

Last edited by silver-mod-o; 01-21-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 01-21-2009 | 06:43 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by chevrolade
WORD FROM QUIK...

silvermodo and others need to learn things first, one thing is growing up. young kids think they know as much as others but dont.
I ******* love that part... thats the ******* best, I can honestly say that I laughed my *** off when I read that. So not only is he a big tough guy now but hes mr. mature

Ben, dont waste your time bro, not worth it
Old 01-21-2009 | 07:06 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Lol, I aint worried about it Bill, I chuckled at that too a bit. Now, I'm a young kid
Old 01-21-2009 | 08:31 AM
Staging Lane

My point was this! Your doggin on a guy thats not here to comment back is all and as far as low post count Ive been around longer than you and most others I dont post to everything on this board.Folks like you are why i dont hang around PT.net and why I wont be back.
Old 01-21-2009 | 08:41 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

My entire point is that there's reasons he's not here anymore... No need to be like that... My post wasn't pointed directly toward you but that's how you chose to view it.

-do you know the guys past any why sevral people dislike him so much? The first time he was banned I believe it was for physical threats towards one of our members... Have a look around for yourself.

If you or anyone else has anything further, please address me in a PM, that's what its intended for, I'm done with this thread.
Old 01-21-2009 | 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

never had a problem with him, like others said he just didnt watch what he said, he was just "real" I guess.
Old 01-21-2009 | 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

WOW! my point was this started as a thread on Quiks truck and you come in with all the asshat remarks and why he was banned.Its true he was banned and Im sure there was some conflict of some kind Im not denying that!My problem is talkin **** bout folks that are not around and to jack up a legit thread on a truck. Your Beating a dead HORSE! Yes hes banned and yes you think hes an asshat Woopty Freakin DOO!
Old 01-21-2009 | 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

damn that truck is freakin sick! i love the valve covers!

(ignoring childish remarks above that have nothing to do with the thread)
Old 01-21-2009 | 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

Did you notice the coil packs have been relocated....I thought that was a really clean setup.I think when i paint my valve covers Ill try that as well.
Old 01-21-2009 | 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

do it bro,he gave me that idea too,heres where i relocated mine

Quick Reply: Quiks turbo 4.8