MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

raced a 6.0 extended cab with cam.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
More then you think buddy hahahahahahahaha
Oh I'm sure.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
that motor blew a LONG time ago the only reason i didnt say anything was because i didnt want to put charlie on bad reputation. . . . . . . Cause you know people like you always think it was the tuner lol

on any tune the way you drive your truck and you've proved it with all your videos and others around houston that tell me about you, any motor tuned by flaco,wheatley,nelsons,blackbear will blow up, you have to give the motor time to cool itself down between runs or it will go boom.

Flaco and wheatley know me very well and they know what i'm talking about.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:30 PM
doesn't know what quit means

Originally Posted by v8
on any tune the way you drive your truck and you've proved it with all your videos and others around houston that tell me about you, any motor tuned by flaco,wheatley,nelsons,blackbear will blow up, you have to give the motor time to cool itself down between runs or it will go boom.

Flaco and wheatley know me very well and they know what i'm talking about.
yea i understand v8 good thing i got atleast money out of **** of the block and got a bad *** deal with this motor i have here thank god....
Old 12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by v8
any motor will blow up, you have to give the motor time to cool itself down between runs or it will go boom.
very true Kevo, i have seen motors ranging from 30-70 grand run great one pass, and then the next, granade themselves...

its all good

its only money though
Old 12-04-2009, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Flaco
very true Kevo, i have seen motors ranging from 30-70 grand run great one pass, and then the next, granade themselves...

its all good

its only money though
RIGHT........ thats was racing all about
Old 12-04-2009, 10:51 PM
SPAM HUNTER

So...this sucks, all these people manually shifting their autos, yet i cant figure out how to automatically shift my 5 speed.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by 2005 Silverado
So...this sucks, all these people manually shifting their autos, yet i cant figure out how to automatically shift my 5 speed.
just dont use the cluth easy as that....
Old 12-04-2009, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Doesnt matter who tunes the truck if you beat on it constantly it will blow up... period. I used to manual shift my truck before i had a tune. Now i just use the tow haul button because my tach only goes to 6k and i shift at 6750rpms... yeah i can tell where to shift it manually by how the motor sounds but why take the chance right? Less room for error and bs from others.

Good runs... Looks like it would be a good race if both trucks were hooking.

Take a pic of your motor bay lol
Old 12-04-2009, 11:33 PM

sure will if i get time cause truck is getting dropped pretty soon so i will take them when i post pics of it drop........ and let me tell you i been on his truck and it burns out as much as yours does on the videos from you and m3srt...... i will murder his *** if we both hook....
Old 12-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flaco
LMFAO on all the comments about being stupid when u manually shift it and this and that... its very common for most of all the truckes tuned in this area to have the tow/haul button...

so will i run faster if i put my own truck in D and just hammer it or am i being STUPID when i manually shift mine?????
This might be true. He has never spoke of this tow haul mode.. So that is the reason he is getting messed with on it.. If it is programed great but I don't think this is the whole ball game here, he has alot of BS with him Nothing against you Flaco just saying

Other reasons include now he says its a manual body when the rest of the time it never came up..Then the last vid, he says his truck won't spin them from xx mph. the first thread it would blow the tires off at that mph.. Now his motor has blown up and something else is in.. What next you humped the tooth fairy ??? Cmon man you need to be head up wit your stuff for anybody to believe you.. You have made sense only to back it up with idiosity.. I know the one part in the movie was totally true.. And I quote '' Ya can't fix stupid''.. Stop hiding what ever it is you have, tell the truth, esp if you want people to believe you.. You are jus wack bro..

Quick Reply: raced a 6.0 extended cab with cam.......