MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

raced a 6.0 extended cab with cam.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 01:36 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
that motor blew a LONG time ago the only reason i didnt say anything was because i didnt want to put charlie on bad reputation. . . . . . . Cause you know people like you always think it was the tuner lol
You people ?!? What do you mean, "you people"?! Whites?
Old 12-05-2009, 01:38 AM
8 Second Club

i understand perfectly what your talking about, ex. not having your story strait...but all the bashing from manual shifting and such gets old really quick...

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Other reasons include now he says its a manual body when the rest of the time it never came up..Then the last vid, he says his truck won't spin them from xx mph. the first thread it would blow the tires off at that mph.. Now his motor has blown up and something else is in.. What next you humped the tooth fairy ??? Cmon man you need to be head up wit your stuff for anybody to believe you.. You have made sense only to back it up with idiosity.. I know the one part in the movie was totally true.. And I quote '' Ya can't fix stupid''.. Stop hiding what ever it is you have, tell the truth, esp if you want people to believe you.. You are jus wack bro..

^^^^^^^^now for this part i dont get what your saying and IF u are trying to direct it to me?
Old 12-05-2009, 01:42 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Flaco
i understand perfectly what your talking about, ex. not having your story strait...but all the bashing from manual shifting and such gets old really quick...

^^^^^^^^now for this part i dont get what your saying and IF u are trying to direct it to me?
He is saying that if you add up everything the LBB says, nothing makes sense. One thing he says, contradicts another. It makes it appear like he is lying about things he has.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:44 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
He is saying that if you add up everything the LBB says, nothing makes sense.
yes i understand that part , just not the last sentence very well, dont know who it was directed to.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:47 AM
13 Second Truck Club

yes i understand that part , just not the last sentence very well, dont know who it was directed to.
Stop hiding what ever it is you have, tell the truth, esp if you want people to believe you.. You are jus wack bro..

You dont seem to be hiding anything, you dont have a problem with people not believing you. LBB does.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Flaco you tuned his truck correct?? You said it is not uncommon for guys to do the manual shift IF IT IS TUNED FOR IT.. Is his truck tuned to shift like that>> He states it is a manual VB.. Nothing against you on anything, your well know and a great tuner.. It is fuked up that this guy has so much BS with him.. All that truth **** is for him(LBB) not you man, he is just all over the place
Old 12-05-2009, 01:56 AM
SPAM HUNTER

Flaco, mangled is directing that towards Lablack whatever.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And going into threads where people claim that they missed a shift with an automatic transmission gets old also. He did not claim it in this thread, but in another he did, and he isn't the only one.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

LBB the only thing I have to say is learn to read and write properly. I understand that there are some deaf/mute people on the site and their posts can sometimes be difficult to translate, but DADGUM BOY, half of what you type makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If people could understand what was being posted, they would be way more likely to believe you.

As to your driving style, I could careless. To each their own, it is your truck. I have manually shifted many automatic transmissions and the average life on those transmissions has well exceeded 350,000 miles. Granted, I wasn't making the power most of you guys are making, but it didn't hurt the trans. Both my burb and pickup have manual/auto valve bodies in them. If you put them in 2nd they will take off in 2nd, but in 3rd or overdrive they take off in 1st. Both vehicles will not UPSHIFT unless you move the shifter to the next higher gear. In stock form, neither truck would start in second, and if you put the truck in first, they would still upshift. The manual/auto style valve body might be what he is referring to, as opposed to a full manual valve body.

I find it super annoying that this site so easily finds one person and hammers the crap out of him. I know I have missed a bunch of the LBB posts, and I am sure based on his posting style some of this is deserved, back off a bit on the guy and try to keep it civil.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:08 PM
doesn't know what quit means

manual/auto style valve body thtas what i meant

Quick Reply: raced a 6.0 extended cab with cam.......