MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Sick Burnout W/Red Hot Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha in Louisiana, and you have a fast truck, car, or soemthing that looks fast. The neighbors are the ones asking you to do a burnout. If you don't they get pissed for you not doing one.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

what a ***-tard.....

"look at them hot brakes!!! aahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!"

Old 12-31-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Glad you ******* liked the video
Old 12-31-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its cool, plus no neighbors got mad or anything like that because he is the only one on the block. I'm pretty sure if he had neighbors he would not have done it! right?
Old 01-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thiems
If I have small children and somebody is out doing that in my neighborhood then they are going to get an ear full. If they are doing it again they are getting pulled out of their vehicle for a little duel.

Did you ask your friend about the private property thing? I know a guy that got a DUI for doing donuts in his yard (private property). Laws are laws regardless of where you are.
if the kids are in some kind of danger then i bet he would not do it but if he did then i would agree.but if they are not in any kind of danger then who cares my kids would laugh it is not your tires are your truck.i do agree with everyone else tho about turning the truck around.

it was said in a post in here don't know witch one and i am not looking for it but just enjoy the video and don't worry about where he is doing it was not in your drive way.worry about yourself than everyone esle does.
this is the problem with the world today worring about everyone else and not themselfs.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bad *** burn out!!!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by litreddevil
this is the problem with the world today worring about everyone else and not themselfs.
I would venture to argue that the real problem with the world is that not enough people worry (or care) about others. They are only out for themselves. This is a truck site so any further details are neither here or there.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Regular

nice burnout, reminds me of the one i did in the industrial park out behind my house.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by litreddevil
I know this was an old post, but this made me laugh.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thiems
If I have small children and somebody is out doing that in my neighborhood then they are going to get an ear full. If they are doing it again they are getting pulled out of their vehicle for a little duel.

Did you ask your friend about the private property thing? I know a guy that got a DUI for doing donuts in his yard (private property). Laws are laws regardless of where you are.
so in your opinion what he did was dumb because he might be waking up or scaring small children and for not having respect.

yet you racing diesels out on public highways more than once putting kids/families in greater danger is ok by you..

things that make you say WTF???

Quick Reply: Sick Burnout W/Red Hot Rotors