MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

The Sonoma from Street Outlaws dyno

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TIM Z
No nutswinging here , since we are talking about the show here's my thoughts .

I'm glad it's on the tube , what other shows do guys like us have that's even close to the stuff we like ? Correct me if I'm wrong but they are all GM based power plants if not one or two fords , no Jap **** like I see everywhere else . I love it , I'm watching drag racing right now and how fucked up is it that top fuel cars are Toyota ? Makes me sick .
Also loving the forced induction on the show and getting to see BC Red turboed truck . And the poncho is sick .
All in all even if the producers jazz stuff up for TV these vehicles haul *** and are the kind I enjoy seeing .

Now on Topic how much did that truck put down ? Lol
What's cool about the show to me is it has brought people back to the sport who haven't done anything in months, years, or even decades. I can't even begin to count all the stories I've hear from people who have a car that they haven't messed with in years and the show has made them want to start tinkering with it again. That's what it's all about

You'll just have to tune into next season to see some numbers!
Old 03-16-2014, 07:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I lose lol. I'm willing to admit when I lose an argument.,
I lost!
Carry on! I love fast vehicles! The show is terribly entertaining!

My dvr is set!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom
I can't speak for everybody, but this week was the first time i'd ever heard about dig night or whatever. pretty sure they wouldn't have allowed our cars in anyways. no big deal. they're filming season 3 right now anyways

lot of 1/8th mile street racers. it's hard to find a good stretch of road that has enough shut down for a car to stop from 190+ mph that a 1/4 mile race would result in.
You have a point about the 190+, but we see all the roll races on youtube. And im not sure what u meant about okc not being allowed, they where all full blown race car except 1 gtr, 1 lmr vett, and a porshe. this event was not an official 2k14 event from what i could tell but in my opinion it was the best event i have been too. I dont know why stance hasnt posted all the vids because they where saying 55 cars signed up.