MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Sum runs in mexico

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
But what fun would running a car be though? Its much more satisfying to crack their *** in a truck
That is the beauty of it
Old 04-28-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

what part of mexico where you? nice video by the way, damn nice truck
Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 AM
TECH Addict

I just had someone on another forum tell me that trucks couldn't be made fast, and that there wasn't a truck that would out run his SRT4 neon on the street. I gave him a link to your video, and told him to come on this forum and run his mouth and see where it got him.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:21 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cttandy
I just had someone on another forum tell me that trucks couldn't be made fast, and that there wasn't a truck that would out run his SRT4 neon on the street. I gave him a link to your video, and told him to come on this forum and run his mouth and see where it got him.
Dude that's awesome!! I hope he comes on here!!

And...WTF are you doing on an SRT Forum?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Dude that's awesome!! I hope he comes on here!!

And...WTF are you doing on an SRT Forum?
I wasn't, I am building a malibu, and I was on a malibu forum. I had started a post about the 5.9 Limited Grand Cherokee I got for my wife, and a few other jeep owners and I were chatting. I made a comment about the jeep spinning the tires in the rain really easy at speeds up to 55MPH, and some dude decided to set me straight that my truck couldn't do that and that his srt4 neon would be faster. I guess I am just an idiot and my truck didn't pull sideways on me when I floored it. LOL

I never said my truck was super fast, all I said is from a dig I don't much of anything stock for stock will hang with it (not meaning the full run, just it launches dead hard every time), and that it will lay waste to a stock Mustang GT. I don't understand why someone would get all bent out of shape about their fancy neon when I say that.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cttandy
The guy should know better, but he has a Neon
Old 04-29-2010, 09:29 AM
TECH Regular

210 thats crazy, **** i wish i had the money to make mine run in the 150's
Old 04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

congrats man, mad props, glad to see someone's holding it down for the truck world, if i ever get the turbo bbc setup i've been mapping out for my '72 model i'd like to like up w/ you some time.

we had a debate on another forum because i somehow remember you having a cage when you broke into the 8's and someone else seems to think that you have 2 different trucks.....would you be so kind as to iron out this delima for us please sir
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J$Money
. . .
we had a debate on another forum because i somehow remember you having a cage when you broke into the 8's and someone else seems to think that you have 2 different trucks.....would you be so kind as to iron out this delima for us please sir
yes he has 2 trucks . . . hay hauler . . . and lil sis
Old 05-01-2010, 10:11 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by J$Money
congrats man, mad props, glad to see someone's holding it down for the truck world, if i ever get the turbo bbc setup i've been mapping out for my '72 model i'd like to like up w/ you some time.

lil sis...4 point cage

hayhauler...25.5 cage certified to 7.50

Quick Reply: Sum runs in mexico