MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

TBSS Teaser pic

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 10:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TBSS Teaser pic

Pic from my iPhone. Lowered it this weekend and getting the front end aligned right now. Will have better quality full pictures shortly!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you said teaser you were telling the truth. Lol.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
TECH Resident

damnit i hate you, i just got torn apart when i heard this 06 AWD black TBSS stock sold before i could get my hands on it. for 19k with 60k miles on it and bone stock. this just hurts my already wide open wound haha.

post more up anyway rub it in haha.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fortplainman
damnit i hate you, i just got torn apart when i heard this 06 AWD black TBSS stock sold before i could get my hands on it. for 19k with 60k miles on it and bone stock. this just hurts my already wide open wound haha.

post more up anyway rub it in haha.
haha...sounds like youve been wanting one bad??
Old 10-19-2010, 10:55 AM
TECH Resident

need a fast summer toy, figured id pick one up now on the cheap. was looking into gto's or crotch rockets, but reason why is TBSS is, 1 the AWD for great track times, drivability with the automatic, and room for carrying things. ive had it all planned out as well. ya ready for this lol?:

most likely if i were to get one(black of course), id lower it with a DJM kit, get some KBEE lowering coils, replica gloss black 22's on some general grabber UHP's, CAI, cam, e-fans, trans work, stall, full SSW exhaust including hitch delete with dual center tip output in its place, rework rear bumper, BBP tune, debadging, accent colors in a "blood red" color for suspension parts, emblems, etc. cool thing would be that i would paint the badges, emblem, the SS silver bumper accents, suspension parts in the red color that GM offered them in. i think it would look really nice.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:58 AM
TECH Resident

need a fast summer toy, figured id pick one up now on the cheap. was looking into gto's or crotch rockets, but reason why is TBSS is, 1 the AWD for great track times, drivability with the automatic, and room for carrying things. ive had it all planned out as well. ya ready for this lol?:

most likely if i were to get one(black of course), id lower it with a DJM kit, get some KBEE lowering coils, replica gloss black 22's on some general grabber UHP's, CAI, cam, e-fans, trans work, stall, full SSW exhaust including hitch delete with dual center tip output in its place, rework rear bumper, BBP tune, debadging, accent colors in a "blood red" color for suspension parts, emblems, etc.
Kinda sounds like the route ive been taking but a few diff brands..haha

All ya lack now is the SS....hurry up fool
Old 10-19-2010, 10:59 AM
TECH Resident

what route are you going with things? my biggest concern thats holding me back is finances, im currently taking a loan out for the truck/down payment since its off lease this month. but hey id be happy with the SS even if i were to be broke haha.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM
TECH Resident

what route are you going with things? my biggest concern thats holding me back is finances, im currently taking a loan out for the truck/down payment since its off lease this month. but hey id be happy with the SS even if i were to be broke haha.
Well no particular route. I just have a list and buy the things I want in order as I have excess funds in my account after all my necessity payments are payed for...

The drop was the last thing on my list so I marked it off and going to the next item and not buying other stuff til that gets bought...
Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 AM
TECH Addict

i have already seen the whole thing
Old 10-19-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bumpers
i have already seen the whole thing
all 9 inches of it

Quick Reply: TBSS Teaser pic