MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009 | 05:37 AM
Baltimore Whore

It would seem we hurt his feelings... Pissed on his fire if you will. Hopefully he is getting all these kill vids..
Old 10-13-2009 | 07:52 AM
TECH Addict

man i cant believe i sold my 96. i would have made a trip to texas and ran all of ya lol. including that Viper, beating them in a truck makes the owners look like they wanna die.

but this is good ole street/**** talking.

Keep going with it, my Daily driveable build on my SS is fading im thinking more extreme now
Old 10-13-2009 | 08:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
I remember. I don't hang out to the 1/8 mile track to much. How's ur truck running?
gotcha, well that was the first and last time i went there lol.. and well its running good for what it is i guess. lol i just barely tuned it bout a month ago.. but it feels good. i have not run it at the track yet with the tune. i ran it once at baytown when it was stock and with the heave oem 22's and hit a 15.1 lol.. but i got a set of 17's and a tune to run it, so we shall see.. anyways love ur truck along with the rest of your badass rides. Props. wish my nali ran like that black nali of yours!!!
Old 10-13-2009 | 01:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
It would seem we hurt his feelings... Pissed on his fire if you will. Hopefully he is getting all these kill vids..
LOL doubt the kill vids, since he almost always rides by himself... but we most def pissed on ALL his fires
Old 10-13-2009 | 04:52 PM
doesn't know what quit means

well i see everybody keeps running their mouth they will be a couple of call outs yall should know who yall are and james i thimk we going to have a rematch pretty soon
Old 10-13-2009 | 05:21 PM
Launching!

o snap. i missed a hell of a thread
Old 10-13-2009 | 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
well i see everybody keeps running their mouth they will be a couple of call outs yall should know who yall are and james i thimk we going to have a rematch pretty soon
Thats cool,i hope you catch me b 4 i get a magnacharger on my truck.at least im working on a deal for one nothing is for sure.I think m3srt called you out.I like to see that happen.my money is on you.......Luke is retired
Old 10-14-2009 | 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

If he is ever on the northside of mexico on the weekends he can hit me up. Im not driving down there anymore

To tell you the truth im kinda tired of running on the streets of mexico but if i get called out i have to defend myself.

Your right james he should beat me lol. I would be kinda pissed if a heads/cam 6.2l loses to a cam only high mileage 5.3l

Last edited by Luke03; 10-14-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-14-2009 | 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Luke03
If he is ever on the northside of mexico on the weekends he can hit me up. Im not driving down there anymore

To tell you the truth im kinda tired of running on the streets of mexico but if i get called out i have to defend myself.

Your right james he should beat me lol. I would be kinda pissed if a heads/cam 6.2l loses to a cam only high mileage 5.3l
Its a 6.2 with cam only same mods as you heavier truck.R u interested in beating a crew cab truck cam only much heavier,I deliver..lol
Old 10-14-2009 | 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
Its a 6.2 with cam only same mods as you heavier truck.R u interested in beating a crew cab truck cam only much heavier,I deliver..lol
Still its a 6.2l compared to a 5.3l lol. Those heads stock flow better than a lot of worked over heads. An ext. cab doesn't weigh too much more than a reg cab. The motor difference alone should give him the win if its running up to par.

Now a denali is a different story those things are heavy pigs. If you want to come to my side of town this weekend i would more than happy to oblige. I can bring TxSilverado also if he is in town.

Quick Reply: teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max