MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke03
Still its a 6.2l compared to a 5.3l lol. Those heads stock flow better than a lot of worked over heads. An ext. cab doesn't weigh too much more than a reg cab. The motor difference alone should give him the win if its running up to par.

Now a denali is a different story those things are heavy pigs. If you want to come to my side of town this weekend i would more than happy to oblige. I can bring TxSilverado also if he is in town.
I never had a problem with you until now..you want to bring some other guys truck..when you get married and you cant finish the job r u going to bring another guy in on the job.If txsilverado wants to get involved thats fine,with the race i mean not ur marriage thats between you guys and your future bride to be..lol...your a good friend txsilverado..lol I can stop over to steven (LMR) and get my truck ready by this weekend but it wont be for fun..I would expect some $ to be involved.I dont care to race you i was joking,You wouldn't be race for me anyways..Im out of ur league,i have a 6.2 remember...I have friends with a lot faster trucks then txsilverado,a lot faster..

Last edited by BADD ASS VHO; 10-14-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:01 PM
TECH Regular

oh chet!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 03:12 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i think luke just mentioned my name because la black beast has been wanting to race me for a while now. im not interested in racing la black beast because it seems like everything he is involved in turns into a big **** slinging fest and locked threads that i dont want to be a part of.

i think we would be a fun race though. if your ever on my side of town i'd like to give them a run on motor, or if you have nitrous i will match your shot. i dont race for money though unless its an organized index or bracket. feelings get hurt and grudges start with big money on street races. i try and get along with everybody
Old 10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i think luke just mentioned my name because la black beast has been wanting to race me for a while now. im not interested in racing la black beast because it seems like everything he is involved in turns into a big **** slinging fest and locked threads that i dont want to be a part of.

i think we would be a fun race though. if your ever on my side of town i'd like to give them a run on motor, or if you have nitrous i will match your shot. i dont race for money though unless its an organized index or bracket. feelings get hurt and grudges start with big money on street races. i try and get along with everybody
I love everyone buddy i have no hard feelings with you or luke im just bust!ng his *****,i like to hang out @ the meets without drama but that never happens..
Im out every friday night and saturday on that side but i been running the camaro,i haven't been on the truck in a while..My truck is a cam only crew cab that runs low 12's,I was debating on a supercharger or just do the heads and a big shot of gas for this winter..do you guys do a weekly meet or just when called out?Now that i got to thinking i think we ran in to each other @ a conns meet about 2 months ago..I was on the denali and camaro..If it was you you were paked 2 cars over from me..my cousin tried to set up a race but he or you wasn't interested
Old 10-14-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Luke,
Everyone call's my camaro a fat pig too,
I guess it runs in the family,
You should see my dually on the scale.
I guess some pigs r fast
Old 10-14-2009, 04:09 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
I love everyone buddy i have no hard feelings with you or luke im just bust!ng his *****,i like to hang out @ the meets without drama but that never happens..
Im out every friday night and saturday on that side but i been running the camaro,i haven't been on the truck in a while..My truck is a cam only crew cab that runs low 12's,I was debating on a supercharger or just do the heads and a big shot of gas for this winter..do you guys do a weekly meet or just when called out?Now that i got to thinking i think we ran in to each other @ a conns meet about 2 months ago..I was on the denali and camaro..If it was you you were paked 2 cars over from me..my cousin tried to set up a race but he or you wasn't interested
yeah that was me. your truck sounds great! i really dont do much street racing. when i do its usually a random car on the street. i try to keep it on the track. the reason i wasnt up for a run that night was because we were cool with the cops patroling that night and they told us to stay off the streets because they were looking for street racers. i mentioned that to your cousin. i think they were gunning for a select few that they knew were out there to race.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
yeah that was me. your truck sounds great! i really dont do much street racing. when i do its usually a random car on the street. i try to keep it on the track. the reason i wasnt up for a run that night was because we were cool with the cops patroling that night and they told us to stay off the streets because they were looking for street racers. i mentioned that to your cousin. i think they were gunning for a select few that they knew were out there to race.
Yeah i remember there was a cop parked on the side of us in the parking lot when you left..Cool,im sure we will meet up again..
Old 10-14-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey stew i owe you an apoligy lol, lablackbeat pmed me a while back wanting to street race me, he wanted to test his truck against mine, just glad i didnt waste my time after reading all this !! i told him i lived to far for just a street race, and invited him to evadale if he ever wanted to match his rig against mine. i mentioned to him to pm you lol that you would probably be up for it if you werent busy!!! now after reading all this lol i apoligize to ya, just glad i didnt waste my time or gas to head that way for a street race

he bro, you need to come visit again at evadale and bring luke with ya!! might setup a g2g sometime at the end of oct. first of november.

anyone else is also welcome!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Launching!

is this one yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXC2icI43_0
Old 10-14-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow dude im sorry i didn't mean any hostility by calling the denali a fat pig. In reality every single truck on here is kinda a fat pig including mine lol... I was just playing around. I only mentioned Txsilvy because he lives by me and could ride with me to record instead of me running and recording at the same time it gets kinda old. I thought it might be a good run between us im sure you would of pulled on the top end, but thats the way it goes. Txsilverado has never fought my battles for me and i don't expect him to do now... i settle all of my hostilitys and debts im not afraid to win or lose.

If you wanna run for money you might as well just stay home cause i don't do that kinda stuff. I have never had a problem with you man i have always enjoyed watching your videos and looking at your camaro at the meets and i don't want to come off on the wrong foot.

If anything don't worry about coming up to the northside of mexico this weekend anyways... i probably shouldn't run when im leaking oil and tranny fluid . Gotta fix some crap.

Last edited by Luke03; 10-14-2009 at 07:12 PM.

Quick Reply: teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max