MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sierraSS
No thats some gay gypsy's truckoh wait that is mine
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Luke03;4310470]wow dude im sorry i didn't mean any hostility by calling the denali a fat pig. In reality every single truck on here is kinda a fat pig including mine lol... I was just playing around. I only mentioned Txsilvy because he lives by me and could ride with me to record instead of me running and recording at the same time it gets kinda old. I thought it might be a good run between us im sure you would of pulled on the top end, but thats the way it goes. Txsilverado has never fought my battles for me and i don't expect him to do now... i settle all of my hostilitys and debts im not afraid to win or lose.

Like i said yto txsilverado,i was messing with you..life is to short to get mad about a truck race..about pulling you on the big end,my truck is a monster from low speed's and from a dig..look @ the vid of my dig run letting off and still pulling hard........truck does pull hard on the big end but it is also a cc pig
last time i went to the track i ran 1.7 60ft on 17's spinning
Old 10-15-2009, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dam i wish my truck was on the streets all this hype now i wanna race!!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Banned

this is a really long thread
Old 10-15-2009, 06:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luke03
wow dude im sorry i didn't mean any hostility by calling the denali a fat pig. In reality every single truck on here is kinda a fat pig including mine lol... I was just playing around. I only mentioned Txsilvy because he lives by me and could ride with me to record instead of me running and recording at the same time it gets kinda old. I thought it might be a good run between us im sure you would of pulled on the top end, but thats the way it goes. Txsilverado has never fought my battles for me and i don't expect him to do now... i settle all of my hostilitys and debts im not afraid to win or lose.

Like i said yto txsilverado,i was messing with you..life is to short to get mad about a truck race..about pulling you on the big end,my truck is a monster from low speed's and from a dig..look @ the vid of my dig run letting off and still pulling hard........truck does pull hard on the big end but it is also a cc pig
Yes sir life is to short, not mad man just setting stuff straight man . Yeah that denali is no joke my pig more than likely wouldn't keep up ... wish i had a 6 speed tranny . BTW how is that tranny holding up? Always wondered how durable those things are.

What did you run at the track last time?
Old 10-15-2009, 09:40 AM
TECH Regular

^^X2 curious to hear how these trannys hold up with hardcore performance pounded through them! any issues on the 6spd?
Old 10-15-2009, 11:23 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

[QUOTE=BADD *** VHO;4310682]
Originally Posted by Luke03
wow dude im sorry i didn't mean any hostility by calling the denali a fat pig. In reality every single truck on here is kinda a fat pig including mine lol... I was just playing around. I only mentioned Txsilvy because he lives by me and could ride with me to record instead of me running and recording at the same time it gets kinda old. I thought it might be a good run between us im sure you would of pulled on the top end, but thats the way it goes. Txsilverado has never fought my battles for me and i don't expect him to do now... i settle all of my hostilitys and debts im not afraid to win or lose.

what kind of MPH are you getting? i thought i rememberd 106 or 107...thats a good amount of top end with stock heads IMO. those 6.2's are some bad bitches. i want one.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=TXsilverado;4310919]
Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO

what kind of MPH are you getting? i thought i rememberd 106 or 107...thats a good amount of top end with stock heads IMO. those 6.2's are some bad bitches. i want one.
Tranny is holding up fine so far,the last time @ the track i spun taking off @ idle with some shitty 275 50 17 nitto's 12.4 @ 107mph..never tried the truck with 16' m/t to really stall up..

Last edited by BADD ASS VHO; 10-15-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

i just went through and read lablackbeast's other posts , ... i saw he beat a cammed vette and so on ... so i dunno , he will probably beat me but ill still race him .... i dont have a 6.2 or a 4.10 with tru trac or a custom grind cam ,or a stall .... but well c what happens
Old 10-16-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone going to hrp today? I have a few guys going.one guy with a stock 2010 mustang and 2 stock 2010 camaro's...It's a nice day for a track.

Quick Reply: teambaddass/baddassdenali vs lablackbeast cammed denali vs cammed vortec max