MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

what a 150 shot of nitrous does to a 5.3

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m3srt
yea and the more eaiser way to blow something up
Its all in the tune
Old 07-03-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

vids not working.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Perezownzu
vids not working.

yea the guy took off the video ...
Old 07-03-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WHITE5.3L
It was a black single cab sounded like it had headers or at least a cut out, The rear tailgate was shaved and had flames on it also had a smooth roll pan. It was over here on the NW side of houston. If you know him tell him that Ill race him again but all motor!
oh was it stock height and a white boy. I see him at the 1/8 if its him. I dont know him just saw him once. If i see him at the 1/8 mile again or anywhere ill get his number and tell him. I wasnt impressed on the way it ran motor. He was cocky at the 1/8 mile so i told him if he wanted to run my friends daytona and he was like Whatever. well my boys daytona smoked him all motor to his nitrous.....LOL

he said he has tune and headers, and intake with 3.55 gears. He had SCT so if he is spraying he's most likely on nitrous tune and that why he sprayed on you. cause motor it would really suck but he can change that tune in 10 mins with SCT. If i see him ill make sure to get his number.

I understand he sprayed and all but IM A STRONG BELIEVER IN RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG especially if you dont know the person.

this one guy on HPT wants to run me in a 6.0, cam, full bolton, nitrous vs ME ALL MOTOR lol. I told him i dont know you so your running the daytona with everything it has......he alreadys has a bigger modded motor and still wants to spray on me when im going to be all motor...LMAO
Old 07-03-2010, 12:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

do a N/A run AND a Nitrous run imo.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA81
oh was it stock height and a white boy. I see him at the 1/8 if its him. I dont know him just saw him once. If i see him at the 1/8 mile again or anywhere ill get his number and tell him. I wasnt impressed on the way it ran motor. He was cocky at the 1/8 mile so i told him if he wanted to run my friends daytona and he was like Whatever. well my boys daytona smoked him all motor to his nitrous.....LOL

he said he has tune and headers, and intake with 3.55 gears. He had SCT so if he is spraying he's most likely on nitrous tune and that why he sprayed on you. cause motor it would really suck but he can change that tune in 10 mins with SCT. If i see him ill make sure to get his number.

I understand he sprayed and all but IM A STRONG BELIEVER IN RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG especially if you dont know the person.

this one guy on HPT wants to run me in a 6.0, cam, full bolton, nitrous vs ME ALL MOTOR lol. I told him i dont know you so your running the daytona with everything it has......he alreadys has a bigger modded motor and still wants to spray on me when im going to be all motor...LMAO
Yea thats probably him the truck was stock height and it was a white boy lol! I'm also a believer of run what you brung as well, I would just like to see how my truck does with his all motor for ***** and giggles lol!

Ray you should race that guy, what is he hitttng at the track? But he shouldnt spray tho considering he does have that 6.0.