New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

crisp I am...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lownslo06
Wow i missed this thread, crisp, welcome to pt.net. You seem to be on the right track and have great advice from the members so far! Very nice stable you have also. I would love to see some video's of the supra.

I know that there are many tech questions you have, and none better than the members here to answer those. I appreciate the well spoken post, and look forward to watching you get bit by the mod bug!

Welcome again!

Thank you! This site is already proving to be a GREAT resource! I'll see if I have a quick vid of the supra... I think there are a couple somewhere, but they are BEFORE my BIGGER turbo setup and some additional mods, but it's still pretty fast back then!

Also have a run thru the gears on YouTube from my RG500 Gamma two-stroker... someone might enjoy that rush here, too!

Ahhh, yes! And a short clip of me JUST AFTER I put the fresh built head from Australia back on the supra and FIRED it for the first time one March night this past spring! Let's see if I have those handy... (...crisp wanders off into cyberspace for a few minutes...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1TH0wCZfY

^^^ Fast little 24 year old 500cc scooter.

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=R0019296.flv

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m...SURPA-Run2.flv

^^^ Not sure if those links will work? Let me know...

(Supra on first start-up sequence and then a short run with the older, smaller hybrid turbo.)

-crisp
Old 01-14-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very nice man! Congrats on some very nice rides! I too ride bikes but unlike you I like to be a little on the slower side of things, Trevert1 and i have the same interest when it comes to motorcycles. Here is a picture of my 2006 Street glide
Old 01-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Very nice man! Congrats on some very nice rides! I too ride bikes but unlike you I like to be a little on the slower side of things, Trevert1 and i have the same interest when it comes to motorcycles. Here is a picture of my 2006 Street glide
BeautifuL!!!

I love ALL machines! ...whatever the make, etc... BIKES especially!

Are you a Fireman by any chance?

That's got to be a customer color, no? Looks great! (I can't carry a spare bottled water on my ride! DOH!!!)

-crisp
Old 01-14-2010, 06:07 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

I had an extra bung welded into my exhaust pipe for my wideband. The headers already had ports for the narrowbands.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Atomic
I had an extra bung welded into my exhaust pipe for my wideband. The headers already had ports for the narrowbands.
Got it! I still have a fresh bung left over (Hard to find in a pinch, so I bought TWO last time!) and I figured I may as well just stick it on the truck!

-crisp
Old 01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

OKAY!

BBP "Traditional Tune" on the way!

Looks like the lead-time is a bit longer than I feel like waiting for the scan n tune (...a bit eager are we, crispy boy???) and I don't believe my very minor mods (intake/exhaust) really necessitate a scan and tune yet anyway. I'll reconsider an upgrade on tune again when/if I do cams and LT's, etc...

Can't WAIT! (Should be here early/mid next week!)

SO then... what are my best SUSPENSION options? (How about even just a set of Bilsteins or something?)

...still my first 10 days with the truck! This is fun!

-crisp
Old 01-15-2010, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow already have more parts on your truck in ten days than some people even do over the owning period! Thanks for the compliment, the color of my bike is house of kolor vibrance metallic. Its the brightest red you can get....what can i say i do like red. It was black but it just blended in with everyone else so i had to change it up!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a sweet scoot.
I want one...damn it!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

you can own this one for the low low haha! im considering selling it to get the wife a new denali soon. Not sure what we are going to do yet? but it could be for sale haha
Old 01-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

TODAY!

BEFORE...

...AFTER!

Well... I took an hour to swap out my plugs with a fresh set of AC Delco Iridium @.060" gap as prescribed in the user manual. Hope that was appropriate!

...also grabbed a can of Engine Bright to get some of that GRIME off the motor! A quick rinse (with plastic bag over the K&N, of course!) and a few wet-wipes on the cover and surrounding components and hoses... and considering I didn't do any real detailing, it looks GREAT compared to before! (I'll have to take a better look when it's not so DARK!) Lost my daylight pretty quick since I didn't even START the plug-swap until 4:30pm or so today...

Hope the tuned PCM comes by Tuesday!

...hmmm... what ELSE should I do to "tune it up" a bit?

-crisp

Quick Reply: crisp I am...