New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

New guy from Weatherford/Ft Worth

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Weatherford/Ft Worth

Hey folks just found the site, glad to be here and all the other mushy stuff. Live in Weatherford and work in Ft. Worth. Rollin the 99 GMC Sierra with the 5.3 among many other non-LS powered rides. I'm new to the whole LS thing but know SB Chevy, SB Ford, and Diesels pretty well so you help me through the LS world and Ill help through the other if the problem arises. I'm not on here to debate political or religious topics (you have yours and I have mine). Look forward to being part of the community and hopefully contributing as much as I receive.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

Welcome to the site, thats good that you are not here to debate political or religious topics as they usually don't end well. Post up some pictures of your truck.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome and x2 on pics
Old 08-13-2012, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome from N.Dallas and i hear weatherford will be having a new shop out there that I'll be using now
Old 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM

Thanx Gents for thr welcome. I posted a pic of my truck in my album and that the only place I can get it to work. 62nalide, I am unaware of a shop out here as of yet but they also dont normally call me to ask my permission. Ill ask around and let you know more when I find out.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's lowered so that's a start. Is it just me or is the front clip a differnt color?
Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 AM

Yeah I threw on a set of rear shackles to give it an altitude adjustment. The front clip SHOULD be the same color although a facelift is in the future. I only added it to the colection about 3 weeks ago so progress hanst really got started yet. Pinstripes got deleted as well as what I refer to as the chrome paw paw fender trim. Had communication a couple of times now with TSP to get lined out on some go fast goodies. Looking at a couple of different options on wheels and waiting on my buddy who owns a tint shop for the window black out. I drive it from Weatherford to Ft. Worth for work so Im not going over board just want to make it mine.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B.Eddy
Thanx Gents for thr welcome. I posted a pic of my truck in my album and that the only place I can get it to work. 62nalide, I am unaware of a shop out here as of yet but they also dont normally call me to ask my permission. Ill ask around and let you know more when I find out.
its still not done yet but its called BRM performance or the BRM Lab one of those
Old 08-17-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by B.Eddy
Yeah I threw on a set of rear shackles to give it an altitude adjustment. The front clip SHOULD be the same color although a facelift is in the future. I only added it to the colection about 3 weeks ago so progress hanst really got started yet. Pinstripes got deleted as well as what I refer to as the chrome paw paw fender trim. Had communication a couple of times now with TSP to get lined out on some go fast goodies. Looking at a couple of different options on wheels and waiting on my buddy who owns a tint shop for the window black out. I drive it from Weatherford to Ft. Worth for work so Im not going over board just want to make it mine.

Just asking cuz in the pic it looks to be a darker shade but guess it could be the lighting.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:21 PM

Do you know where they are building the new shop at or who owns it?

I also see what you are talking about in the pic and I think its just the shadows from the building. That was a "just pulled up in the parking lot and snapped a pic with my phone as I was walking away" photo. I took it to send to my wife to show her what it looked like after I removed the chrome fender trim.

Quick Reply: New guy from Weatherford/Ft Worth