New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

NooB from OK

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 11:23 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jschrock
Dustin ******* FRANKS? Dude i worked with you fool. Cementing Services, Diamondback.....This is Jamie (e-tech/ I.T.)
So I see you finally got smart and got you a truck huh!!! lol Just wanted to be like me I'm sure... JFWY
Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to PT!
Old 09-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
small world huh
Hell yeah weird...lol

Originally Posted by Fastcount03
Yeah it is!!! lol So what have you been up to?
Damn man it took me long enough to figure that out lmfao, i had to ask Chris Pelton then I remembered 'ol Reames telling me about your truck. That sucks, it was nice BUT you still didn't out hit me! haha

I'm still out there at Superior....wondering when the doors will be shut down...what have you been up to? Still with Halliburton?

So I see you finally got smart and got you a truck huh!!! lol Just wanted to be like me I'm sure... JFWY

Hell i have had it for a year and half now! And yeah you got me wanted to be just like you lol still have like what 2 ft on your midget ***? haha
Old 09-20-2009, 01:03 AM
12 Second Truck Club

So what have you been up to?
Damn man it took me long enough to figure that out lmfao, i had to ask Chris Pelton then I remembered 'ol Reames telling me about your truck. That sucks, it was nice BUT you still didn't out hit me! haha

I'm still out there at Superior....wondering when the doors will be shut down...what have you been up to? Still with Halliburton?

Quote: Fastcount03

Hell i have had it for a year and half now! And yeah you got me wanted to be just like you lol still have like what 2 ft on your midget ***? haha

I bet my L7's outpounded that piece of crap "escape" lol I was working over in Arkansas, but I took an ROF and am currently sittin on my *** doin nothing! I'm building a 2000 RCSB right now, and I picked up a 99 ECSB for $700 the other day. So I have been working on those when I have the funds. You should hit me up sometime. Hell I might come out there and cut a few doughnuts in the parkin lot!!
Old 09-20-2009, 01:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

hows the oilfield down there? I do slick line and were startin to slow down again.. already been some yards shut down here
Old 09-20-2009, 01:57 AM
12 Second Truck Club

hows the oilfield down there? I do slick line and were startin to slow down again.. already been some yards shut down here
Everybody and they're mother is gettin laid off around here! Of course, Duncan is the where Halliburton started so there's alot of the city that is affected by the layoffs. Superior is shuttin down yards left and right, so I would imagine it's only a matter of time before they close this yard here.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

theres some frac yards close ips wireline shut down. my cousin works for cudd in lindsey and they shipped him to Pennsylvania and he aint doin anything there
Old 09-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Launching!

I bet my L7's outpounded that piece of crap "escape" lol I was working over in Arkansas, but I took an ROF and am currently sittin on my *** doin nothing! I'm building a 2000 RCSB right now, and I picked up a 99 ECSB for $700 the other day. So I have been working on those when I have the funds. You should hit me up sometime. Hell I might come out there and cut a few doughnuts in the parkin lot!!
LoL i hit a 150.9 on the new mic in that escape biotch! Yeah i see in your sig about to '00 i'd like to see it thing will be bad ***, lmao just give me a heads up and i will make sure to turn the cameras away so you wont get caught

Yeah Superior is only staying around bc we have a contract in Arkansas for a year, but hell you dont make any money with the discount we give them ******* Chesapuke. We also do a lot of jobs in Pennsylvania.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

LoL i hit a 150.9 on the new mic in that escape biotch! Yeah i see in your sig about to '00 i'd like to see it thing will be bad ***, lmao just give me a heads up and i will make sure to turn the cameras away so you wont get caught

Yeah Superior is only staying around bc we have a contract in Arkansas for a year, but hell you dont make any money with the discount we give them ******* Chesapuke. We also do a lot of jobs in Pennsylvania.
a good friend of our family is a rig pusher for nomac and supposively by october all the rigs are supposed to be out of the yard.. i guess with all the leases chesapeak has bought that cant afford to lose them so they are goin ahead and drillin
Old 09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
12 Second Truck Club

I hit a 154.6 at Spring Bash in Lawton, back in '06! Yeah no need to turn the cameras I want them to get that **** on tape, I'll just blackout my license plate! So what do you have in store for your new toy? Any pics?

Quick Reply: NooB from OK