NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

Nitrous Direct a BIIIG no no!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Direct a BIIIG no no!

Nitrous Direct, the crappiest company I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service, delivery of goods and also a bunch of retards who are running a bedroom business with no experience. I had ordered a nitrous kit with these guys in December. Paid with paypal and took them near enough 2weeks to get the order out when they promised it was in stock and be out the next day.

Next step was my freight forwarders problem as the invoice given stated gas bottle, so my freight forwarder could not send it to me overseas, so I spoke with nitrous direct to arrange shipment to pick up the kit and send it over to me. They said sure thing, 5days later I get an email from my freight forwarder stating that nitrous direct has asked them to send the shipment back costing me $140 from NY to TX using Ground Delivery??

It arrives back to Nitrous Direct. They give me a quotation and say they will be sending it via DHL door2door and it will cost them $388 for it to be sent. Said ok, sent them the cash via paypal again. Once it was sent, I sent an email several times asking them to confirm the payment. No response, so with all the messing around going on, I got worried that they were gonna
steal the money and never send out the kit coz of the lack of co-operation and also me being overseas. I told them I would be contacting paypal and get a refund back. They sent me back this type of email:

"NO, it has been 2 business days since we received the payment, and the kit needs to be re-packaged and forms need to be filled out for international shipment which we normally charge extra for. So PLEASE do NOT send us emails like that, I SERIOUSLY hope you are kidding about filing with paypal, that is the most RUDE, and FRAUDULENT thing someone can say."

(I got this email 4business days after I sent the cash) As you can see, great customer service. Then they said me a 2nd email stating:

"Are you going to be a problem, should we even allow dhl to pick this up today?"

Now, the package is on route. They've sent me a tracking number but guess what, it's not with DHL as they stated, no it's with UPS Saver. Meaning this is not a door to door service, meaing I've paid for a service they promised, and it turns out to be an FOB service meaning I will incur alot more charges when clearing the items from the cargo terminal.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME MESSING WITH SOME UNPROFESSIONAL GROUP OF IDIOTS!! THEY TREAT THEIR BUSINESS AS IF IT'S A SCHOOL PROJECT, AND IM SURE ONCE MY KIT ARRIVES, PARTS WILL BE MISSING!

The only reason I went with this company was because I got them mixed up with nitrous outlet. If you guys don't beleive me regarding their bad service, write nitrous direct into google and see the other bad reviews they've had.

Money not worth spent to be honest.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 AM
TECH Addict

Default Sorry to hear about your experience.

F-that...thanks for the heads up...will not do business with them.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:00 AM
TECH Junkie

I'd be filing a claim with paypal anyway. I really dislike poor business practices.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by truckmann
I'd be filing a claim with paypal anyway. I really dislike poor business practices.
Would it help if I did claim with paypal? They've said they got the same price with UPS so decided to go with them for some reason....

Originally Posted by Ray@Nitrous Outlet
I hate to hear of the issues you are having, please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.
Oh guaranteed I will do, been hearing great reviews about you guys.. cheers
Old 02-12-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I suppose I would wait and see if you actually get the stuff first, but if you end up not getting what you paid for or they have deceived you in any way and aren't willing to rectify the problem, then at the least filing a claim with paypal should be very annoying for them as I believe paypal will freeze their account until the issue is resolved.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man that is a big problem. I would call them up and give them a piece of my mind. SO they won't walk all over u in the e-mails
Old 02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out for you in the end. I plan on going with Nitrous Outlet when I have the cash for their truck plate complete kit
Old 02-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99LoweredSierra
Man that is a big problem. I would call them up and give them a piece of my mind. SO they won't walk all over u in the e-mails
I've tried calling them numerous amounts of times, but 24hours a day their phone rings twice then switches to over to their voice mail....no luck whatsoever...
Old 02-12-2008, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

I juts bought a plate kit from Nitrous Outlet. Ray was extremely helpful. Great company to do business with. Sorry to hear about your current issues. You know where to go in the future.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Direct a BIIIG no no!