NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

Nitrous Direct a BIIIG no no!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 12:26 AM
LS1TECH & TRUCK Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to here this. Unfortintly this is not the fisrt time someone has bought from them thinking it was us. We have a dealer that thought he was doing a dealer buy in with us and actually ended up giving them the order and credit card info. When this customer asked for Ray,Dave, or Chris he was informed that we were all in the back and the guy they were talking to would help him.

There are so many nitrous companies out now that have the word nitrous in it you really have to be careful and make sure you are talking to the right company. Now everyone operates a company with morals..

Good luck getting this strait. i would contest the charge if I were you. Let us know if we can help in the future.. Even if its tech advice to get you on the track and spraying.
Dave
Old 02-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Finally got the package and the nitrous bottle pressure guage is missing... sent them an email and they said it was shipped out with it.. so looks like they are bluffing again!!

They charged me $50 more for the kit then what was listed on their website, I just told them about it and their excuse was NX had raised their prices by 20% when the kit I bought was in fact Nitrous works!! WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!!!

Can someone please help on how to file this paypal claim...
Old 02-24-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man by this point I would of return it and gone with someone else. Good luck with everything.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

I wanted to do that, but their exuse was they can't except returned goods because their insurance won't cover returned nitrous bottles.. something to do with safety..
Old 02-24-2008, 09:33 PM
TECH Junkie

I would be filing a claim with paypal claiming you did not get what was advertised for the price it was advertised. At the very least you should be able to get some of your money back for the extra charges they have put on you and the parts you didn't get.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have the prices been increased on the site yet? If not there is your smoking gun for the overcharge. They as all companies have to honor any advertised prices. That's why you always see huge disclaimers in sales ads, putting an end date to prices. Check their disclaimer page on their site, save it, print it out. Alot of times web sites that sale things put that BS "we reserve the right not to honor our online prices due to technical difficulties and blah blah." Contact paypal, get some real advice on how to proceed and let this be a lesson...ALWAYS use your credit credit. One phone call to your credit card company would almost put a stop to it. Paypal for FTL on this one.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ME Performance
I wanted to do that, but their exuse was they can't except returned goods because their insurance won't cover returned nitrous bottles.. something to do with safety..
Talk about being hosed, contact paypal for sure. U should get what you paid for and for the cost you saw it as. Better yet have your lawyer call them up.