NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

this should hit hard right?( my first nitrous pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 11:57 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't go much off of post count. I look for guys that seem intellegent. It seems to me that if someone has enough time to rack up XXXX amount of posts they spend more time behind a keyboard then then under a hood. I have been on this forum for three years now and I spend a lot more time reading threads then I spend posting in them . I spend close to 40 hours a week online (job related), my post count could in the thousands if I posted in every thread I read.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Low post count doesn't discount anyone, think of it like a room full of people that know each other and then there's that guy that never talks, then he gives his opinion. It doesn't mean he isn't smart or intelligent, just unknown. There are plenty of BS spouters that sound smart but could screw up there own wet dreams. Post count just puts familiarity and the warm and fuzzies with it. And that doesn't mean anything either, it's the internet, it's where a picture of Roseanne Bar could be edited to look appealing.

You're right, but it stills makes people cautious if they don't know you, smart sounding or not.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:39 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu

You're right, but it stills makes people cautious if they don't know you, smart sounding or not.
dont get me wrong. theres a few guys on other forums that have a TON of posts and i disagree with about 50% of what they push performance wise. more posts comes with that familiar feeling of knowing who to listen to and who to second guess...you can see that from watching posts over time. ill listen to the people with 9 and 10 second cars over there instead of post counts then hahahah
Old 07-28-2008, 12:40 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by MPFD
I don't go much off of post count. I look for guys that seem intellegent. It seems to me that if someone has enough time to rack up XXXX amount of posts they spend more time behind a keyboard then then under a hood. I have been on this forum for three years now and I spend a lot more time reading threads then I spend posting in them . I spend close to 40 hours a week online (job related), my post count could in the thousands if I posted in every thread I read.
my post count is gettin up there but i will be the first to admit when i dont have a freggin clue. i think in my first post in this thread i mentioned that im a nitrous noob and have no clue what the hell is going one most of my post count is just BS'n around.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they do have a point in a way
Old 07-28-2008, 01:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Seems good to me. I mean doesnt the kit PROBLY come with equal lengths of tubing used to relocate the solenoids anyway. I mean each solenoid being 1 foot away is proportional to the distance it is right there... maybe??

looks nice
Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 PM
12 Second Truck Club

The selonoids should only open and close when you demand it. the pressure is produced by the amount of nitrous in the bottle and its temperature. fuel pressure is produce from your pump. the fuel and nitrous should still be in that plate without you even being able to calculate the fraction of a second it will have for different flow values. Run what you got and dont come to baytown to pick on me
Old 07-28-2008, 06:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't think it would hurt anything the way you have your plate setup. If you're really worried you could jet it rich and see if you still get a lean spike the first time out. Then start to lean it out.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:30 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MPFD
It seems to me that if someone has enough time to rack up XXXX amount of posts they spend more time behind a keyboard then then under a hood. My post count could in the thousands if I posted in every thread I read.
Somebody call me?

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
it's the internet, it's where a picture of Roseanne Bar could be edited to look appealing.
That is some of the best chit I've ever heard, no way is THAT true.

As far as the n20 setup goes, I have no idea! Looks good to me
Old 07-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

as long as you are still running jets and not just an open line from the bottle, i see no problem.

yes i have heard of someone trying just running no solenoid, just the feed line into the intake tube, needless to say it didnt last long

Quick Reply: this should hit hard right?( my first nitrous pics)