NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

What N2O window switch are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What N2O window switch are you running?

As the title states... What N2O window switch are you running guys?
Soon ill be spraying and want to know what switches are you guys running with some info. Would appreciate it guys. Thanks!

POST IT UP
Old 11-21-2013, 07:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Get the NOS window switch Nitrous Outlet sells you can't beat the price and it will do everything you need it to do. I have used it on several installs and it really works great. Very simple to wire up and setup.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/electro...ow-switch.html

Details

The NOS 2 Stage Wide Open Throttle/ RPM activated Window Switch with Shift Light Control. The WOT/RPM activated window switch is a small, compact, user friendly unit with features like, 2 fully programmable independent RPM window switches that can operate from 0 to 20,000 RPM for anything from a low rpm engine to a high revving sport bike. It has the capability to read a rising or falling throttle position sensor for accurate activations every time. The WOT/RPM activated window switch also features a programmable output to activate a shift light for on–time gear pounding shifts and a handy recall feature that shows max RPM and TPS voltage for easy set–up.

Small, compact, user friendly unit with bright easy to read display
2 Fully programmable RPM window switches for easy adjustments without the need for RPM pills
Window switch off and on RPM can be programmed from 0 to 9,999 RPM in 1 RPM increments for precise control (Reading is x10 for applications over 9,999 RPM)
Works with any 4-cycle engine from 1 to 12 Cylinders
RPM input can be connected to a DIS coil “driver” wire or a tachometer output circuit
Will read from 0 to 20,000 RPM for use on a low RPM engine to high revving sport bikes
Can read a rising or falling TPS signal for a wide range of applications and precise activations
TPS trigger voltage is adjustable from 0 to 5.0 volts in 1 tenth increment.
Perfect for a Drive-By-Wire vehicle that has no throttle cable to mount a traditional activation switch
Window switches work independent of TPS so the window switch is at home just as much on a carbureted vehicle as it is on a EFI car
Shift light control is adjustable from 0 to 9,999 RPM for on-time gear pounding shifts every time
Live RPM and TPS readings are displayed on the bright, easy-to-see display
Handy recall feature allows the max RPM and TPS voltage to be viewed after a run
Bright colored LED’s light up when stages are active for easy verification of activation
Replaces P/N 15879NOS RPM Switch
Included in popular NOS Drive-By-Wire nitrous kits
Can also be used to activate other accessories, not just nitrous
Priced attractively as compared to traditional switches
Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks for the recommendation man. I was actually leaning towards that switch already. Just thought id start a thread and get some good examples and info about them.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:49 PM
formerly Emmerich 5.3 (2013-11-30)

I also run that one and love it.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Didn't know people still ran these lol
Old 11-23-2013, 01:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Hell yeah man like I said I still use these units, there great, easy to wire up, and setup. I have never had an issue with one or have had one ever fail on me yet. Very nice and dependable window switch. There are several other units out there but for the price and ease of installation can't go wrong with this one.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks guys. Think ill go ahead and get me one of those soon!
Old 12-27-2013, 04:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

there is a digital RPM window switch I've seen that is made by Intellitronix. summit and jegs both sell a version of the same switch(i believe), for around $50-$60. They are all over ebay as well...

seems simple enough for a single stage kit... Does anybody have any feedback on these?
Old 12-27-2013, 09:49 AM
TECH Addict

I reccomend the nos mini controller as well. i love what it can do. especially if you play on unprepped streets!

i have also ran the cheap window switch. it works great to keep backfires and transmission deaths at bay. novthe best for hooking a big shot on the street, but the certainly work!
Old 12-27-2013, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by chris99gmc
there is a digital RPM window switch I've seen that is made by Intellitronix. summit and jegs both sell a version of the same switch(i believe), for around $50-$60. They are all over ebay as well...

seems simple enough for a single stage kit... Does anybody have any feedback on these?
Hmm. Never seen that until now.

Quick Reply: What N2O window switch are you running?