PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

I can't fabricate?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by custm2500
I have seen plenty of people try to fly... It doesn't work!

I have heard of people trying to breath/make fire under water, the result is most often called suicide. And anything that I know of that burns under water is about impossible to hold in your mouth.

It is proven a bullet will serious hurt or kill you depending on the size and distance. It is also a known fact that most any if not all bullet proof vests still bruise the hell out of the person wearing them but they do save there life.

No one in this thread has made a TB. Completely different situation. We have science and experiments to prove the outcome of your three ideas. I am looking to have at least some data on the two topics at hand. Kinda like the first person who ever jumped from a tree and went splat.
You didn't try (and no one in this thread tried either) to fly yourself, so you can't tell me it doesn't work.

You've never tried (and no one in this thread tried either) to breathe fire or water, so again, you can't tell me it doesn't work.

You haven't tried to catch a bullet in your teeth (and neither has anyone in this thread), so you can't tell me it won't work.

These are all EXACTLY the same situation. We have science and engineering to show how stupid making your own TB out of a steel pipe and some sockets is, removing the front brakes from your 5800lb truck is, cutting huge holes in your frame to save weight and pass your exhaust through is... You didn't give me any data on the three ideas above, you just gave me common sense answers. Just like everyone has given you in ALL your crazy threads -- in addition to the actual data you've been given.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The links posted are VERY graphic. Only click if you have a strong stomach.
Tried to fly from the Eiffel tower.

Tried to catch a bullet in his mouth.

I can't get a pic of someone trying to breath fire under water, sorry.

You can't show me a pic of a home made TB. The only two pieces of info I have found that are examples of the hurdles I may face are,

A member posted his experience trying to delete the IAC, had issues getting it off idle. Gave up and re-installed it.

The other issue I found is that one of the TB manufacturers had to add a small hump to the bottom of the TB bore because at low throttle it was letting too much air in and the hump slowed the air down and made all of it go over the top ot the throttle blade.

That is the only data I have found on the subject and none of that came from the idiots saying, "it will stick, it won't ever work, there is no chance it will run" I will have no money into this project. I will bolt it on when I get the motor together start it up and see what happens. If I can get it to work out great, if it is too hard to idle or come off idle or any other issues arise(sticking won't be one of them, I am confident of that!) then I cut my 0 loss and find a TB and buy one.

Why is it so hard for all the jack asses in this thread to understand that. First off the thread was about my welding, measuring and ability to build things. Not the theory of any one project. People say I can't fabricate but I would have to say building a 4 link from scratch(that has been 100+mph) pretty well solidifies the fact that I can measure and build things with a good amount of precision. I am not a perfect fabricator but I certainly deserve much more credit then I get due to all the people such as your self that can't get off your high horse and think you know everything and realize that just because you don't think it will work, doesn't mean that it can't.

P.S. My truck never weighed 5800 so thanks for showing you have no clue what you are talking about.
The holes in my frame will weigh more then the frame did due to the 1/4 pipe inserted plus the over building to make sure it is plenty strong. Oh wait you are too much of an ignorant *** to pay any attention to the facts, you are just like everyone else who only pays attention to what you want.

Last edited by TurboBerserker; 03-08-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
TECH Resident

Hahahahahaha. Some one struck a nerve.

I think there is an I D 10 5 error.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No nerve here. I just can't get over the ignorance in this thread.

I am fully willing to admit that both the TB and the brakes ideas are very much on the edge. But my point is, absolutely no one in this thread can tell me it won't work. That simple. I will be able to tell people that they either failed or worked once I have data. Speculation or slightly educated guesses have been proven wrong millions of times.We will see if we can accomplish that again hopefully twice.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Are you medicated at all?? Just wondering...

The guy you just called a dumbass is quite educated I might add, he needs no defense but should we put some of his fab and build examples next to yours??

-you are getting a bit rowdy for no reason scooter, simmadownnow
Old 03-08-2011, 09:39 PM
13 Second Truck Club

No nerve here. I just can't get over the ignorance in this thread.

Ohhh the irony...
Old 03-08-2011, 11:01 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

The links posted are VERY graphic. Only click if you have a strong stomach.
Tried to fly from the Eiffel tower.

Tried to catch a bullet in his mouth.

I can't get a pic of someone trying to breath fire under water, sorry.

You can't show me a pic of a home made TB. The only two pieces of info I have found that are examples of the hurdles I may face are,

A member posted his experience trying to delete the IAC, had issues getting it off idle. Gave up and re-installed it.

The other issue I found is that one of the TB manufacturers had to add a small hump to the bottom of the TB bore because at low throttle it was letting too much air in and the hump slowed the air down and made all of it go over the top ot the throttle blade.

That is the only data I have found on the subject and none of that came from the idiots saying, "it will stick, it won't ever work, there is no chance it will run" I will have no money into this project. I will bolt it on when I get the motor together start it up and see what happens. If I can get it to work out great, if it is too hard to idle or come off idle or any other issues arise(sticking won't be one of them, I am confident of that!) then I cut my 0 loss and find a TB and buy one.

Why is it so hard for all the jack asses in this thread to understand that. First off the thread was about my welding, measuring and ability to build things. Not the theory of any one project. People say I can't fabricate but I would have to say building a 4 link from scratch(that has been 100+mph) pretty well solidifies the fact that I can measure and build things with a good amount of precision. I am not a perfect fabricator but I certainly deserve much more credit then I get due to all the people such as your self that can't get off your high horse and think you know everything and realize that just because you don't think it will work, doesn't mean that it can't.

P.S. My truck never weighed 5800 so thanks for showing you have no clue what you are talking about.
The holes in my frame will weigh more then the frame did due to the 1/4 pipe inserted plus the over building to make sure it is plenty strong. Oh wait you are too much of an ignorant *** to pay any attention to the facts, you are just like everyone else who only pays attention to what you want.
Your attention to detail amazes me.

1) The Effiel Tower is not a barn (you fail)
2) That is a shotgun which does not fire bullets (you fail)
3) You fail, fail and fail. It was breathe fire OR breathe underwater, not a combination of both

For the rest of the babble in your post, you fail.

I'm actually quite happy you think I'm a dumb and an idiot. If you thought I was brilliant and continued to carry on this way, I'd be pretty upset at my inability to communicate with you. Since you are content to prove time and time again that you are consumed by hubris, I'm off the hook.

(I did remove the links in your post as they were a bit over the line).

[Disclaimer]I'm not upset or fired up Apologies if this post seems so -- just a friendly smackdown.[/Disclaimer]

Last edited by TurboBerserker; 03-09-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:46 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

I think we'll put this thread to bed for a while. If you (Custm2500) has an update, feel free to PM a mod and we'll reopen the thread later.