PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

LSX 438 Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool spread in Truckin. I picked up my copy last Monday at Seattle Airport during my layover to Alaska. One thing did stick out to me where it says you have Vortech Mondo Blow-Off Vales????
Old 06-08-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Congrats on getting in the magazine and very nice truck.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:20 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought the mag at the airport the other day and read the story a couple times!! Congrats marky mark!! Oh and thanks for the latest "text" message at 4am...a female "friend" picked it up and read it and slapped the **** out of me when I was half asleep!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I bought the mag at the airport the other day and read the story a couple times!! Congrats marky mark!! Oh and thanks for the latest "text" message at 4am...a female "friend" picked it up and read it and slapped the **** out of me when I was half asleep!
man that sucks! tell her to stay away rom your phone! lol
Old 06-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Staging Lane

OH....MY....GOD.... For those who haven't heard yet, Mark (04Denali) just had a fire in his house last night. Mark & his pets are safe, which is the good news, but the fire was pretty bad and his house is apparently in pretty bad shape. The part that was burned the worst was the garage, where his newly finished truck was parked. He said the entire thing is probably a total loss, and even the engine bay is completely toasted and most likely unsalvageable.

Mark, I hope you know that our hearts go out to you. That truck was truly a masterpiece, it gives me a knot in my stomach to think about how much time, money, and hard work you put into that thing, only to have this happen.

Last edited by jleonard711; 06-14-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:37 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jleonard711
OH....MY....GOD.... For those who haven't heard yet, Mark (04Denali) just had a fire in his house last night. Mark & his pets are safe, which is the good news, but the fire was pretty bad and his house is apparently in pretty bad shape. The part that was burned the worst was the garage, where his newly finished truck was parked. He said the entire thing is probably a total loss, and even the engine bay is completely toasted and most likely unsalvageable.

Mark, I hope you know that our hearts go out to you. That truck was truly a masterpiece, it gives me a knot in my stomach to think about how much time, money, and hard work you put into that thing, only to have this happen.
HOLY **** MARK! So sorry to read this, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jleonard711

This better be some sort of sick joke

If it's not than this is completely devestating I'm really sorry to hear this
Old 06-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZZebes
This better be some sort of sick joke
I would never joke about something like this. I'm sick to my stomach myself.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy **** man, that completey sucks.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAMMIT. Wow that really sucks - my heart goes out to Mark!

Quick Reply: LSX 438 Twin Turbo