PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

the new G-Ride, project Daily Driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think some of the features of a truck like this seem to make the GM groups look bad. All the small bed features and folding capabilities of the rear seat and other stuff makes them offer quite a bit more of a package bargain over the mainstream ford or gm trucks.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

reminds me of the s-runner from the late 90's early 2000 (if anyone else remembers "supercharged tacoma" lowered like this truck)

i love these trucks..... so much potenal from the factory and they have go fast goodies for them that won't void the warranty if its your daily!!!

nice truck Grip!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by 2005 Silverado
The filter location is nice, but see if you can find a small wheel center cap to put under the hole to catch the residual oil. That is a bad *** truck i had an older one come in at work and i had a blast test driving it after the oil change.

Dustin
will do

Originally Posted by charcold-bowtie
I think some of the features of a truck like this seem to make the GM groups look bad. All the small bed features and folding capabilities of the rear seat and other stuff makes them offer quite a bit more of a package bargain over the mainstream ford or gm trucks.
I really like the added features

Originally Posted by AphotiC
reminds me of the s-runner from the late 90's early 2000 (if anyone else remembers "supercharged tacoma" lowered like this truck)

i love these trucks..... so much potenal from the factory and they have go fast goodies for them that won't void the warranty if its your daily!!!

nice truck Grip!
thanks bro! wheeeee!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

looks like the filter mount has a catch piece molded into it already.

nice truck.
I say rotrex...be different.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Looks nice buddy
Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Teching In

I was looking at a red one before Igot my RST. Theyare some fun trucks. If you want a forum similar to this one check out customacos.com. Thats a good site for tacomas. They do have quite a bit of potential to them to. Hope you enjoy your new truck. I'd like to find a decent red one around here in decent shape. Good luck bro but dont forge us!!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

That is a very cool truck! I was not aware of the X brace on the leaf springs! Interesting idea! Does bracing actually feel like it helps?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 PM
what a rush!

Originally Posted by 1quickRST
That is a very cool truck! I was not aware of the X brace on the leaf springs! Interesting idea! Does bracing actually feel like it helps?
I wasn't either, learned about that when I started researching the truck. I say it works, because I've never had a truck handle so good. I'd bet the X-Brace could be applied to other platforms as well:nunchuk1:
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HEY HEY HEY!!! Looking good!!! That is a sweet little truck. I thought about buying one myself but couldn't find the room for two trucks and two projects! Glad to hear that your enjoying it!!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 PM
what a rush!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
HEY HEY HEY!!! Looking good!!! That is a sweet little truck. I thought about buying one myself but couldn't find the room for two trucks and two projects! Glad to hear that your enjoying it!!
thanks G-Money!

Quick Reply: the new G-Ride, project Daily Driver