PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

The new LowNslo

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 12:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you finally sell your ecsb??
Old 02-09-2012, 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your front rotors are on the wrong sides. Facing the wrong way.Cross drilling always faces forward and that truck looks familiar..
Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by midevil1
Your front rotors are on the wrong sides. Facing the wrong way.Cross drilling always faces forward and that truck looks familiar..
That doesn't surprise me that the rotors are on the wrong side. The truck came from texas.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

guess I will be rotating calipers soon too Uploading pics right now of the wipers......just a start since we were short on time haha
Old 02-09-2012, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1TRUCKGUY
did you finally sell your ecsb??
yea man sold it a month or so back. Just getting back in the groove now and had to take care of some of the baby doctor bills but slowly going to work my way back up
Old 02-09-2012, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EXTREME
That doesn't surprise me that the rotors are on the wrong side. The truck came from texas.
Sure the rotors are on backwards, it's a quick/easy fix. We get it, you don't like the original owner... or Texas for that matter. Stop bashing people. Go hangout on the wanna be Bentley, I mean the 300C SRT8 forum.

To the OP, Im sure if this one ends up anything like your last truck it'll be a good looking quick SOB. Congrats on the single cab world. Goodluck!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by f4tal
We get it, you don't like the original owner... or Texas for that matter. Stop bashing people. Go hangout on the wanna be Bentley, I mean the 300C SRT8 forum.

To the OP, Im sure if this one ends up anything like your last truck it'll be a good looking quick SOB. Congrats on the single cab world. Goodluck!
HaHa thanks for the compliments man, extreme is just giving me ****! He knows how particular I am about my vehicles and He is on my case to start turning wrenches on this truck and giving me hell the whole time......

his ole wanna be bently rolls out pretty good, not to mention the other 4 or 5 gm vehicles in his lil ole garage........ so I gotta atleast outrun the slowest one of his!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

here are the wiper pics, also added hid's but no pics of those yet.... still gotta get the 03+ tails cause these have primer on them where the tailgate was spray painted while on the truck.......

I know this isn't much but its the small things that help..... just one of the many I will do.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by f4tal
Sure the rotors are on backwards, it's a quick/easy fix. We get it, you don't like the original owner... or Texas for that matter. Stop bashing people. Go hangout on the wanna be Bentley, I mean the 300C SRT8 forum.

First off, I didn't say a word about the first owner, you brought that up.

Secondly, LOL at the wanna be bentley forum comment. It was original and full of wit!

I've worked on and owned more chevrolet performance vehicles than you have probably ever seen or looked at here on the internetz. Judging from your signature you need to be hanging out on FSC or GMFS.

Chris those wipers are easily going to give you 2mph in the 1320!
Old 02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lownslo
still gotta get the 03+ tails cause these have primer on them where the tailgate was spray painted while on the truck.......

Quick Reply: The new LowNslo