PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

RCLB GMT-900. tvs1900, 4l80e, stall, cam, exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by schino
This machine work is nothing compared to my real work but I can't really show that stuff. This part has an hour of programming and maybe 15 min of run time. I got things with nearly a month of programming and 10 hrs to make in a very fast cnc machine

Thank you though btw I got a big picture of your avatar pic on the wall
Np man, i miss the days of play on wire edm's and cnc's, its good to see people building and tinkering still!!

And its good to know that im not the only guy with that pic on his wall

Back to your truck..what are you doing as far as the fuel sys?
Old 07-30-2011, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by milkey57
Np man, i miss the days of play on wire edm's and cnc's, its good to see people building and tinkering still!!

And its good to know that im not the only guy with that pic on his wall

Back to your truck..what are you doing as far as the fuel sys?
How long have you been out of the trade? Things have gone crazy in the last few years with cutting technology. I have some parts I rough mill it 600 inches per minute!

Haha nope not the only one. That artist has some other good shots too. Art dot com has them on sale once in a while.

stock fuel pump and roush injectors. I think they are around 48lb? The nitrous is wet so I won't need more out of the injectors. My tuner told me I should be good to 550whp which is my goal. Most likely will have a healthy dose of straight meth too
Old 07-30-2011, 01:04 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I was up near the airport thought I saw your truck, if so the stance is proper what drop and rim size?
Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by schino
How long have you been out of the trade? Things have gone crazy in the last few years with cutting technology. I have some parts I rough mill it 600 inches per minute!

Haha nope not the only one. That artist has some other good shots too. Art dot com has them on sale once in a while.

stock fuel pump and roush injectors. I think they are around 48lb? The nitrous is wet so I won't need more out of the injectors. My tuner told me I should be good to 550whp which is my goal. Most likely will have a healthy dose of straight meth too
Been out since everything started goin to china, but still tinkered in the shop, then when cancer got my dad 2 1/2 years ago i pretty much stopped the tinkering.

Im gonna check out art. com now thanks

Humm im still on the stock pump too, im just wondering for how much longer...Im lookin at upgrading it just gotta figure out how and what. (fuel delivery and wiring are not my niche)
Old 07-30-2011, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Been out since everything started goin to china, but still tinkered in the shop, then when cancer got my dad 2 1/2 years ago i pretty much stopped the tinkering.

Humm im still on the stock pump too, im just wondering for how much longer...Im lookin at upgrading it just gotta figure out how and what. (fuel delivery and wiring are not my niche)
Ahhh yes china... I had to design and make fixtures for a chinese customer and I told my guys to throw some things off so we could f*ck them for once...

Sorry to hear with your dad. Cancer is a bastard, took my dad last year.

I'm going to see where this pump takes me.. I haar they are good for into 500's w shall see!

Originally Posted by mitchellmade
I was up near the airport thought I saw your truck, if so the stance is proper what drop and rim size?
yeah I just had it out. I live right around the corner from the airport. Where you at out what you driving? Got a 4/7 drop on 20's
Old 07-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might check out racetronix for the fuel pump. I ordered a complete module with walbro255 all ready in it.

Im the same, didnt wanna mess with wiring anything up.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by black00chev
Might check out racetronix for the fuel pump. I ordered a complete module with walbro255 all ready in it.

Im the same, didnt wanna mess with wiring anything up.
Thanks for the heads up..been in touch with lonnie and think im gonna do a full swap to a return setup now
Old 07-30-2011, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=schino;4744527]Ahhh yes china... I had to design and make fixtures for a chinese customer and I told my guys to throw some things off so we could f*ck them for once...

Sorry to hear with your dad. Cancer is a bastard, took my dad last year.

I'm going to see where this pump takes me.. I haar they are good for into 500's w shall see!

Good luck on that goal! Sorry to hear about your dad as well, yes cancer is a bitch. Glad to heat you stuck it to China too
Old 07-31-2011, 10:19 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah I just had it out. I live right around the corner from the airport. Where you at out what you driving? Got a 4/7 drop on 20's[/QUOTE]

i work for hawks doing AAA work was doing a tire change in a neighborhood right past the 7 11 was in service truck (not bad for a ford) and my dd is a ecsbsilverado that i was thinking about droppin ...... is that a shovelhead in your sig? want parts?
Old 07-31-2011, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mitchellmade
yeah I just had it out. I live right around the corner from the airport. Where you at out what you driving? Got a 4/7 drop on 20's
i work for hawks doing AAA work was doing a tire change in a neighborhood right past the 7 11 was in service truck (not bad for a ford) and my dd is a ecsbsilverado that i was thinking about droppin ...... is that a shovelhead in your sig? want parts?[/QUOTE]

ahh alright cool. 7-11 is just a couple blocks away. what year is your silverado? i gotta say there isnt really any lowered trucks around here. im getting on my cousins case to put his nasty 454ss back on the road. he works for djs restoration, you may know them or him. yeah its my brothers 69 shovel. what you got? ill let him know.

Quick Reply: RCLB GMT-900. tvs1900, 4l80e, stall, cam, exhaust