Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

04 RC Silvy 4.8 kills new Hemi Ram CrewCab

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People brag about beating a hemi because IT'S A HEMI. Supposedly the fastest thing on the planet. If they didn't make such a big deal about their hemi no one would care.

Daytona, I'll race you from a dig, roll, whatever. I'll race you all night. I don't care if I get beat, if I'm stupid enough to race a modded hemi in a stock truck, then I deserve to get beat and you deserve to brag about it. Same ******* thing with a modded chevy and a stock dodge. "it's got a hemi"......

How can we help but brag about it when everyone and their mom brags about how great a hemi is
Old 07-29-2010, 05:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1low4x4
people brag about beating a hemi because it's a hemi. Supposedly the fastest thing on the planet. If they didn't make such a big deal about their hemi no one would care.

Daytona, i'll race you from a dig, roll, whatever. I'll race you all night. I don't care if i get beat, if i'm stupid enough to race a modded hemi in a stock truck, then i deserve to get beat and you deserve to brag about it. Same ******* thing with a modded chevy and a stock dodge. "it's got a hemi"......

How can we help but brag about it when everyone and their mom brags about how great a hemi is
ok well not every dodge onwer is the same. Is it our fault that it's called a hemi...no just cause i drive a dodge does it make them a cocky *****? No. Im wanting to race your low4x4 in my heavy bone stock hemi so you can see what there about cause it seem like you dont like you fellow chevy guy backing up the hemi. I give respect where respect is due and the new hemi has some ***** liek the new tundra do to as much as i hate that jap crap. Im calling you out in my daytona once you put your ls1 and 150 shot like you said and ill run you in that. Im not much about bragging about beating a stock chevy in a modded hemi so you will never see a thread like that from me. Like how you see cammed 5.3, 6.0 braggin they beat a 15 sec truck dodge.

THIS IS WHAT IM CALLING YOU OUT IN....BONE STOCK 2010 CREWCAB HEMI.

MANY BRAG ABOUT BEATING A HEMI WELL SINCE YOU HATE DODGE SO MUCH HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BEAT ONE WITH A GOOD DRIVER. IF YOU BEAT ME I DONT CARE ITS HEAVY AND STOCK AND NOT MY RACE TRUCK

Old 07-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Just so i understand... A modded RC Chevy beat a bone stock CC dodge? Is that correct? if so, i must say that is some accomplishment...
Old 07-29-2010, 05:49 PM
TECH Regular

i couldn't beat my dads stock 03 hemi when i was on 4.8 diablosport 373's, i cant imagine the outcome with a 2010 dodge
Old 07-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Banned

Yea you are right, I hate dodge. And you are really getting on my ******* nerves right now. If you want to drive to ******* Lumberton Texas and race me with you video camera, then have at it. I don't remember in this thread where I said my truck would beat a NEW hemi but i am not afraid to race anything. I have a 15 second truck in it's current form.

By you being so ******* cocky and arrogant with your new hemi you are solidifying the image that hemi drivers have. How about you bring your new hemi and I'll bring my suburban. It's got an aluminum 5.3 so it should run 13s.....
Old 07-29-2010, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea you are right, i hate dodge. And you are really getting on my ******* nerves right now. If you want to drive to ******* lumberton texas and race me with you video camera, then have at it. I don't remember in this thread where i said my truck would beat a new hemi but i am not afraid to race anything. I have a 15 second truck in it's current form.

By you being so ******* cocky and arrogant with your new hemi you are solidifying the image that hemi drivers have. How about you bring your new hemi and i'll bring my suburban. It's got an aluminum 5.3 so it should run 13s.....
lmao must be drunk again......your the one getting pissy cause your fellow chevy guy on pt.net are backing up the hemi....im not cocky but i back up facts. I wont waste my time going over there to race a 15 sec truck but was giving you a chance to race the new hemi since you think they are garbage only if you met up closer to my side of town but i guess your dont want none of the new hemi...so let me know when your going to be closer to houston and ill go meet and race even if its the suburban hell bring both of your truck. It wont bother me if i lose i know i have a 11 sec dodge in my garage

Oh and i dont care if im getting on your nerves cause i've seen your other thread and they were a joke and made me laugh..lmao
Old 07-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Banned

I don't drink. From now on stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours cause I really can't stand you
Old 07-29-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i don't drink. From now on stay out of my threads and i'll stay out of yours cause i really can't stand you
lmao lmao lmao
Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1LOW4X4
I don't drink. From now on stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours cause I really can't stand you
Hahaha somebody is stuck in grade school acting like a lil pissy *** kid....GROW UP BOY!!

Everytime you post in a dodge related thread its always a bunch of hate & cursing spewing out your childish mouth. I thought the mods supposedly straightened you out not to long ago. Doesnt look like it.

Until you do the mods your wanting to do you have a 15 second truck so stop running your lil 14 yr old girl mouth & give credit where credit is due THEN & only THEN when you get your set up done then come back & try again.

I love chevy's alot & want 1 & agree that they can be made faster but you my friend make all the great guys in the chevy crowd look bad on your behalf
Old 07-29-2010, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
Hahaha somebody is stuck in grade school acting like a lil pissy *** kid....GROW UP BOY!!

Everytime you post in a dodge related thread its always a bunch of hate & cursing spewing out your childish mouth. I thought the mods supposedly straightened you out not to long ago. Doesnt look like it.

Until you do the mods your wanting to do you have a 15 second truck so stop running your lil 14 yr old girl mouth & give credit where credit is due THEN & only THEN when you get your set up done then come back & try again.

I love chevy's alot & want 1 & agree that they can be made faster but you my friend make all the great guys in the chevy crowd look bad on your behalf

x2

Quick Reply: 04 RC Silvy 4.8 kills new Hemi Ram CrewCab