Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

04 RC Silvy 4.8 kills new Hemi Ram CrewCab

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If any chevy guys in La want to come hang out & shoot the **** & maybe get a race or 2 in come out to state capital saturday night. Me & sldhemi will be out there. Its supposed to be hot(forecasted around a 100*) but we are just going to have some fun. I would be happy w/ some 12.0-12.2 passes. From what I understand theres a bunch of people going

Yall might have a chance to beat on some low 12 second dodges since yall hate them so much lol
Old 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, $hit got serious in here.LOL
Old 07-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
Damn, $hit got serious in here.LOL
Na just 1 person is being that typical old get out my lawn guy from next door haahaha
Old 07-29-2010, 07:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
If any chevy guys in La want to come hang out & shoot the **** & maybe get a race or 2 in come out to state capital saturday night. Me & sldhemi will be out there. Its supposed to be hot(forecasted around a 100*) but we are just going to have some fun. I would be happy w/ some 12.0-12.2 passes. From what I understand theres a bunch of people going

Yall might have a chance to beat on some low 12 second dodges since yall hate them so much lol
Man, I wish my wife wasnt working this weekend, I would have loved to come out and beat up on yall with my 14 second chevy. I got my two kids to take care of this weekend though. Maybe we can put something together later this year, it seems we have a lot of people here now from Louisiana.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

Man, I wish my wife wasnt working this weekend, I would have loved to come out and beat up on yall with my 14 second chevy. I got my two kids to take care of this weekend though. Maybe we can put something together later this year, it seems we have a lot of people here now from Louisiana.
That sounds like a plan to me about putting something together maybe in the fall or whenever lol.

That sucks ya cant come. I would like to see alot of truck guys there. I'm so tired of seeing a track packed full of mustangs & ricers. I have been around for 7 or 8 yrs now. For all we know I could have raced w/ ya before hahaha. Just never really got on here alot until the last month or so.

Bring them w/ ya hahaha. jj I understand why you wouldnt want to. I cant wait to have a lil boy to pal around w/ me at the track when he gets old enough lol

Last edited by Gary's Hemi; 07-29-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn i still want to go over there and race with ben and gary...one day
Old 07-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DAYTONA81
Damn i still want to go over there and race with ben and gary...one day
You dont know how close I am to coming over tomorrow w/ yall. I want to bad but I dont want to drive 4 hrs home after the track or take the risk of breaking something 4 hrs from home. Its tempting though
Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Gary's Hemi
That sounds like a plan to me about putting something together maybe in the fall or whenever lol.

That sucks ya cant come. I would like to see alot of truck guys there. I'm so tired of seeing a track packed full of mustangs & ricers. I have been around for 7 or 8 yrs now. For all we know I could have raced w/ ya before hahaha. Just never really got on here alot until the last month or so.

Bring them w/ ya hahaha. jj I understand why you wouldnt want to. I cant wait to have a lil noy to pal around w/ me at the track when he gets old enough lol
My one boy always comes with me, but the other is only 6 months old. The noise would probably scare him. I dont think I have ever seen you out there, hell I never see any dodges when I go. Only once I saw an SRT10 there, and up at Red River Raceway years ago I ran a red ext cab dodge hemi. I met Blue Cajun there a couple times. Thats an impressive truck, and Lance will help you out any way he can.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1LOW4X4
I don't drink. From now on stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours cause I really can't stand you
Not to poke the fire, but this isnt your thread.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

My one boy always comes with me, but the other is only 6 months old. The noise would probably scare him. I dont think I have ever seen you out there, hell I never see any dodges when I go. Only once I saw an SRT10 there, and up at Red River Raceway years ago I ran a red ext cab dodge hemi. I met Blue Cajun there a couple times. Thats an impressive truck, and Lance will help you out any way he can.
I hear ya man. There is always another time. Its really too hot to be going right now anyway

Quick Reply: 04 RC Silvy 4.8 kills new Hemi Ram CrewCab