Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

1st hemi kill. LOL

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st hemi kill. LOL

I was cruisin the other day and some guy in a black 4 door dodge pulls up next to me with bigass HEMI badges. He yelled who did your exhaust. I answered "I dont know" then he asked "does that thing have that 5.3 in it?" I yelled YEAh. Then he kinda took a deep breath and in his best manley voice yelled I got a Hemi. I told him good job and by that time the light turned green and i walked his azz. lol I forgot to mention to him that my little 5.3 had some assistance from a magna charger. Its a good feeling when 18 year old stomps cocky old dude that has a "HEMI" turd.
Old 05-21-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i raced one at the track he ran a 17.1 but he was the only one i have ever met that wasnt a normal hemi head. he's like i dont figure i will brake the 18's. well he was close. my girlfriend argued with a dodge dealer who was saying my truck had to be a SS to out run a hemi that bad. he was wrong, only if i would have had the new tune, long tubes, ported TB he would have really been pissed
Old 05-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Launching!

i was supprised at how well he kept up for a while but as soon as i spun to 3000 i was whining and he got drug.
btw nice truck. like the rims.
Old 05-21-2005, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good romping of that Hemi. The 00' Gmc is that the truck you got the Radix on? What other mods you have on your truck besides the charger?
Old 05-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Launching!

its not radix but it is magna charger. yeah
non intercooled side mounted one if you are familiar with it
gibbson exhaust. I bought it used and previous owner was some guy that wanted to be different.
good condition w stock airbox and stock headers. it has muy potential.
so i bought it.
Old 05-21-2005, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh ok!! yeah I remember that Old side mounted charger that magnacharger had bedore the Radix. Oh yeah that truck still as plenty of power waiting to come out.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:36 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jow02327
i raced one at the track he ran a 17.1 but he was the only one i have ever met that wasnt a normal hemi head. he's like i dont figure i will brake the 18's. well he was close. my girlfriend argued with a dodge dealer who was saying my truck had to be a SS to out run a hemi that bad. he was wrong, only if i would have had the new tune, long tubes, ported TB he would have really been pissed

17.1 in the 1/4 mile............I think we thru up the BS flag on that post a long time ago man, or either he was an idiot........LMAO, but probably a 4.7, thats more in their times, most of the stock hemis are way faster than that, by atleast 2 seconds, so I bet it was a 4.7, even if it had HEMI badges...LOL
Old 05-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Teching In

what ^^ he said.

my roomates 4.7 quad cab runs 16.9
Old 05-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by s-dime
I was cruisin the other day and some guy in a black 4 door dodge pulls up next to me with bigass HEMI badges. He yelled who did your exhaust. I answered "I dont know" then he asked "does that thing have that 5.3 in it?" I yelled YEAh. Then he kinda took a deep breath and in his best manley voice yelled I got a Hemi. I told him good job and by that time the light turned green and i walked his azz. lol I forgot to mention to him that my little 5.3 had some assistance from a magna charger. Its a good feeling when 18 year old stomps cocky old dude that has a "HEMI" turd.

not all hemi trucks are turds......i think it's some of the guys that dont know how to drive worth a crap....... also the 4 doors dont help.....chances are he was mostly stock and you where not

Old 05-22-2005, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Why would you sign up on a LS1 site if you drive piece of crap Hemi???

Quick Reply: 1st hemi kill. LOL