Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

1st hemi kill. LOL

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

at least dodge and ford caters to the performance truck world
by putting over 350hp in a rcsb
when has gm done that???
Old 05-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I won't down the HEMI engine because I know they can run good. I raced my Bro-n-laws stock QC 4WD on the highway and it hung with me(modded RCSB 2WD) pretty damn good although I did pull on it(not like I expected too though).
Old 05-22-2005, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

I tell yah what I have been pondering on..........a regency silverado and a radix........its a shame I can't get the wife to take a truck...LMAO
Old 05-22-2005, 09:10 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Rumble Bee Ram
I tell yah what I have been pondering on..........a regency silverado and a radix........its a shame I can't get the wife to take a truck...LMAO

Now you are talkin
Old 05-22-2005, 09:19 PM
TECH Resident

I like the regency trucks alot, pretty sweet, and kinda in the same class as the bees. I have come to face it with the SRT 10, its a sweet ride, but thats it, just a ride........no towing and nothing but transportation to point A and B, but does it quick. Now if you get the quad cab, its to bulky, heavy, and big and tows 7500 lbs., but its speed has dropped considerably compared to the rcsb. So as far as a sporty factory truck, hands down to the regency, the JGP truck, the bees, the GTXs are sweet as well. The daytonas are nice, just don't like the wing alot, but a nice color. With this line up atleast you can still tow and have a fast truck as well, and usually done under 35 grand at the high side on retail. I use mine to tow my boat, and a trailer I have for quads and the cars. Can't do that in a rcsb srt10 truck. One day I'll have to get a pic of the bee towing a john deere for you guys....LMAO.........color goes well!
Old 05-23-2005, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

if you want to consider ther SSR as a RCSB then yes it has over 390 HP. but i my self dont consider that as a truck
Old 05-23-2005, 01:25 PM
14 Second Truck Club

I saw a RC stepside JG truck w/5.3 SC'd at a Chevy lot in OKC this weekend RC's aren't for me, have to haul the kids ya know, but if speed is the deciding factor then this truck should fit the bill. Did drive an EC Gibbs truck though, that supercharger sounds awesome! Wonder if JG will SC an LQ9 anytime soon? Hmmm.....
Old 05-23-2005, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

i work at a dodge dealership and took a 05 rcsb hemi truck out the other day and it wasnt as fast as people say it is. if i lined up with one i would kill it no problem.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Launching!

my point is the dodge guy thought i was a joke and so i showed him that i can scoot to. his truck had some kinda dumped exhaust and a rollpan, led tail lights and whatnot.
Sure that truck was great on motor but it couldnt hold me.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

New member here!
My brother recently got a RCSB Dodge Ram HEMI w/ 3.90 gears and it had a great bottom end but it seemed to lag a little on top... haven't had a chance to line em' up but i figure with no spray it'd be close on bottom... i've ran several down the interstate and have yet to meet my match there. There is no doubt they are quick for a stock truck but I think they are a little over-hyped (no -disrespect to the Dodge boys).

Quick Reply: 1st hemi kill. LOL