Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

bike kill = one mad dude.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by andrew383
Pretty sure were done here
Ohh I wouldn't be so sure.

Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
See you ladies in the next thread, and the one after that, and after that and after that... Well you get the point.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i read where the ahter said you could never even beat a 03 cbr 600... so i got mad he was hating that bad and went to scroll to the bottom and put my 2 cents in... so excuse if i missed 2 pages of trash talking. on to the 2 cents

i dont know how many times i see even brand new 600s runnning mid to low 12s because people cant ride.

let alone how many riders i find that try to race on a roll and they are a gear to high. which in a bike with zero bottom end slows them down even more.

im sure were on to better things but i had to bring this up
Old 09-02-2011, 06:14 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by ak2007r6
No a Focus is ok.. it's the Raptors that are off limits...

Haha raptors. Are those ugly thing suppose to be fast?
Old 09-02-2011, 08:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TURBHOE
Haha raptors. Are those ugly thing suppose to be fast?
Probably not but it's a guy thing.. if someone has a nice truck you want to see what they can do. I mentioned that in another kill thread and was quickly told I was nuts to think such craziness.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

el oh ellll, this is great,

I'm baddest on the planet, i once raced a zx14 on my bicycle and beat him.

But for real, its not unheard of for a turbo truck/tahoe to outrun a bike from a 60 roll. I would tell you to ask me how I know, but some people in this thread aren't smart enough to understand. Been there done that, and for the record, Good run with the bike...... its always fun to even get close to one on the interstate. I like the look you get when they see you still right there after they rowed a few gears haha!

I have a similar kill story, it was a 99 gsxr 750 (so the guy said) and yes I know they are slow, but , he wanted some from a roll and I gave him the hit, he jumped on it and I started pulling away, he actually went down a gear to get some, it wasn't enough, so he went down another gear........ and well that was one too many haha! He got mad and passed me after I slowed down and split lanes to just get away from me. Poor biker boy......
Old 09-02-2011, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

******* L owners. they are the biggest douchers on the face of the earth. i have vids of a cammed and bolt on 5.3 rcsb silverado (luke03) beating a modded l from a roll.

to the OP, very nice kill!! to bad you arent down here in houston, we could set you up some real races to see what you can do. btw, dont EVER get out of your car. just isnt smart or worth it. you proved you can out run him, do it again. if you get pulled over, well even better. tell the cop whats been going on.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread is awesome!

God is great, beer is good........... people are crazy!

Im glad im not a mod, i would ban little asshats like that for cluttering up threads with a bunch of titty baby posting.

TURBHOE- Great kill man! A win is a win, regardless of driver error or w/e other excuse had to be thrown in there by other people -__-
Keep making the tahoe work. I love seeing turbo's on the trucks and hoes. Next time get a video though lol
Old 09-02-2011, 06:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by f4tal
This thread is awesome!

God is great, beer is good........... people are crazy!

Im glad im not a mod, i would ban little asshats like that for cluttering up threads with a bunch of titty baby posting.

TURBHOE- Great kill man! A win is a win, regardless of driver error or w/e other excuse had to be thrown in there by other people -__-
Keep making the tahoe work. I love seeing turbo's on the trucks and hoes. Next time get a video though lol
C9A1L1L
Trader Rating: 0
Banned
Garage is empty, add now

Old 09-02-2011, 06:20 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by jared91
******* L owners. they are the biggest douchers on the face of the earth. i have vids of a cammed and bolt on 5.3 rcsb silverado (luke03) beating a modded l from a roll.

to the OP, very nice kill!! to bad you arent down here in houston, we could set you up some real races to see what you can do. btw, dont EVER get out of your car. just isnt smart or worth it. you proved you can out run him, do it again. if you get pulled over, well even better. tell the cop whats been going on.
Well when I did pull over it was Across from a cop. Sob rolled out on me. Lol

When was fun reeling him in though.

I'm lookin into new tires now. Then maybe after deployment I can get a go pro to keep with me. . I've had some crazy races for sure and I'd like to get them on vid. I got ahold of an older porche once in my little gas zipper h22 civic of all things. That was funny. Poor guy was mad as ****. I'm sure it was a non turbo version but still funny. In the middle of it I blew my exhaust off. I guess the collector had too much stress so I had to extend it out. It's funny people see my car and ask if it's fast. I say " well it's decent but it's for mileage. The tahoe is the fast fun toy of the family". Then I get that look like I have two heads. Hahahaha
Old 09-02-2011, 06:22 PM
12 Second Truck Club

You should see me trying to buy tires today. I told the guy I need something that will hook. I said "the tahoe is not stock and makes ruffly 650+ awhp." after I get that same look I played the vid for the guy. He said "oh I see, that's nuts man".

Quick Reply: bike kill = one mad dude.