Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

bike kill = one mad dude.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i thought that guy still has one
Old 09-02-2011, 11:17 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jared91
well you have the most badass tahoe ever. when are you gunna do an ls2 swap with twins?
actually, while your bullshit'n i want to do a dmax swap. but my funds have to go to my commuter because i hydro locked it. but i like my 5.3 it makes it even better when you tell people its a 5.3L. i have thought about some 4.8 pistons though. my compression went to **** with the ls6 heads.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

After working at Discount Tire for almost 5yrs I hated the pradas and they always came back with wear issues or slight vibration. Honestly, hankook has came a long way and i'd say they are they best bang for buck these days!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TURBHOE
actually, while your bullshit'n i want to do a dmax swap. but my funds have to go to my commuter because i hydro locked it. but i like my 5.3 it makes it even better when you tell people its a 5.3L. i have thought about some 4.8 pistons though. my compression went to **** with the ls6 heads.
oh come on please keep it gas.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Banned

maybe he just wanted to talk to u and see wats under the hood . u have to give ppl the benefit of the dobut ... cant just pull out a gun and unload just cuz someone is following u .. ive had ppl follow me i think they wanna fight or sumthin cuz i drug em .. end up they like .. BROOOO THAT TRUCK IS BADDA SS WHAT U GOT IN THERE A 454 ?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol at the 454 comment. I pulled up at the track one night and a dude was like man thats a sweet SS man. Im like no its a cc sierra...
Old 09-03-2011, 07:07 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by m3srt
maybe he just wanted to talk to u and see wats under the hood . u have to give ppl the benefit of the dobut ... cant just pull out a gun and unload just cuz someone is following u .. ive had ppl follow me i think they wanna fight or sumthin cuz i drug em .. end up they like .. BROOOO THAT TRUCK IS BADDA SS WHAT U GOT IN THERE A 454 ?

No he didn't wanna talk. I pulled into the home depot parking lot and sat for a min eating my chick fil a. He stayed across the parking lot staring at me. Then when I moved he would follow so I parked again. I did this for like 5 mins. Then I played the ole scooby doo trick and started following him. I don't think he seen that one coming. But I did park first and he wouldn't come over. I was just feeding my face. No bat or anything.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:11 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by jared91
oh come on please keep it gas.
But diesel would be so awesome in a tahoe and like twice the mileage to boot. But for no she will remain gas. I need to get some better compression or something. My mileage sucks. Has since I bought it. It's better now than then. 19 highway with windows down no ac. Turn on ac and it's 14-15.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:16 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by f4tal
After working at Discount Tire for almost 5yrs I hated the pradas and they always came back with wear issues or slight vibration. Honestly, hankook has came a long way and i'd say they are they best bang for buck these days!
I ran a set of hankooks on my car. The read like they would be awesome tires. But onces installed there was no traction what so ever. You could spit on the ground and loose traction. Worse tire in the rain ever. Then I went to the nittos and wow what a difference. But that set of hankooks put a bad taste in my mouth. That's why I'm hesitant to get them to the truck.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

If nitto made a sport tire in that size i'd say go with that. In the end, your the one driving the vehicle so its up to you

Quick Reply: bike kill = one mad dude.