Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

bike kill = one mad dude.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 10:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you just need an lq4 with twins.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:09 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by f4tal
If nitto made a sport tire in that size i'd say go with that. In the end, your the one driving the vehicle so its up to you
Trust me if nitto had sport tire that's what I'd be all over. No questions. I've thought about there dura grapler. I would last a very long time but not sure it would hook any.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:11 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by jared91
you just need an lq4 with twins.
I'm anti 6.0 right now. Lol. Though I have thought about stroking the 5.3l.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TURBHOE
I'm anti 6.0 right now. Lol. Though I have thought about stroking the 5.3l.
you could do the .7 mod i honestly dont like 6.0s either. horrible mileage compared to a 5.3 or 5.7

back when i sstill had my silverado, i was going to do an engine swap. i got a 5.3. well, i got into some trouble, and had to sell all of my stuff. people kept giving me **** for selling a 5.3 that was rebuilt at a race shop here in pearland for 2500. they thought it was just a 5.3. they didnt realize it had the .7 mod until i showed someone the build sheet. i didnt realize it either, until someone pointed it out, no wonder it cost me so much, they ripped me off. it was bored to 5.7, ls6 heads milled .60 or .060 whichever one it is, with a tr224 cam.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:15 PM
12 Second Truck Club

That sucks!! But I agree that big 4" bore doesn't build a good flame front and Bla Bla Bla like the smaller bore engines. That's why I want to keep the 5.3 and maybe stroke it.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:04 AM
TECH Resident

That sucks!! But I agree that big 4" bore doesn't build a good flame front and Bla Bla Bla like the smaller bore engines. That's why I want to keep the 5.3 and maybe stroke it.
i wanna forge my jetta block, stud it, and put a little bit bigger turbo, but a noisy as hell turbo, and keep the stock exhaust on. i just want to sound like a jet
Old 09-04-2011, 10:35 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Sounds like fun. Hook it up.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 AM
TECH Resident

Sounds like fun. Hook it up.
i need money i keep buying guns lol
Old 09-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

More boost builds a good flame front
Old 09-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Launching!

i'm on my way home one morning just cruising along minding my business and some guy decide to be an complete *** face on his honda 600. he was slowing way down behind people then hauling *** up in between the cars. then he would slow back down, get behind us all and then do it again. i tried to just let it go but i couldn't take it any more. so he slows down, get behind us all again and hits it. i was in front of the bunch with no one beside me. so as he hits it i waited for him to get up beside me and i hit the high boost switch on his ***. of course he was rolling pretty good when he went by so i had to play catch up. and i did, i cought up to his punk *** and as i flew by i made sure to let the bov go. he tried to hit it again but of course it didn't work. so he kinda settled down a bit and i slowed back to speed limit.

well, i pull into chick-fill-a and so does he. but as i'm inline i see him just sit in the parking lot. i was wondewring if he was trying to follow me so after i got my food i drove over to the home depot parking lot. he follows over, i act like i'm going to leave and he starts to follow again. then i switched it up and drove around and started following him around. then i said screw it and left. he keeps following me so i went the opposite way of my house. i seena cop on the side of the road so i pull over and the damn cop leaves. so i got out and grabbed my wifes base ball bat from the back of the truck. the guy just sat there. well i said screw it and just kept driving but this time at like half the speed limit. finally the guy got tired of it i guess and turned down another road and left me alone.

man, i was like wtf. you act like a complete idiot on a bike and when you get put in check you get mad at me? people here in florida seem to be sore loosers let me tell you. so i guess i'll just leave the damn bike guys alone around here. they seem to be a little off in the head i recon.

The guy obviously is stupid but if he was on a 600 why would a 12.3 truck even be close? They trap 128mph and the run 11.0 easily. I can line you up with some bikes if you want dig or roll races here in Jax. I can even line you up with some all motor trucks and cars to run.

Quick Reply: bike kill = one mad dude.