Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

bike kill = one mad dude.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 07:15 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I use to play with cruiser type bikes up in Maryland all the time. Those are fun and the guys were normally cool. But they weren't as fast as the crotch rockets. Here in Florida bike owners think they own the road. Now, I'm all up for sharing and I always give them more space than I give any car. But when they act like this guy was it irritates me.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have just ran his *** off the road. Your obviously faster and bigger so he wouldn't have stood a chance.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:18 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by tarinitup
Good kill but please get a damn gun. Never know when you will need it.
Tell me about it. I didn't remember jax being this bad. Then I move back here and let me tell you. 103rd street is crazy. Some lady got a bullet in the back of her head while driving down the damn road. Two idiots were shooting at each other and the bullet went stray. It's sad!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice kill. Yeah Jax is getting really bad with peoples attitude. I had a guy get pissed at me because HE cut ME off in the MIDDLE of an intersection. After he did I gave him the what the hell hand signal (no middle finger). And then he gets all bent out of shape. Its rediculous.

I met you before at EFI Alchemy during one of their dyno days. If I seen a guy your size walking towards me with a baseball bat I would be running out of my shoes to get away.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ya its sad. It's really only the bikes that have the bad attitudes around here. Everyone else is either down to earth when u talk with them or the ricer guys that have an excuse for everything
Old 08-31-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome kill! Watch out for the crazies out there
Old 08-31-2011, 03:21 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Sc00by
Nice kill. Yeah Jax is getting really bad with peoples attitude. I had a guy get pissed at me because HE cut ME off in the MIDDLE of an intersection. After he did I gave him the what the hell hand signal (no middle finger). And then he gets all bent out of shape. Its rediculous.

I met you before at EFI Alchemy during one of their dyno days. If I seen a guy your size walking towards me with a baseball bat I would be running out of my shoes to get away.
i was leaving base one morning and i see this guy in a silverado behind me dipping in and out of traffic and flat hualing ***. so he gets up beside and passes me and i nail it and real him in and spit him back out. then i let off and slowed back down to speed limit and as the guy goes passed me he starts waving a badge around telling me to slow down. then he takes off. i was like wtf? i just shrugged my shoulders and turned onto collins to head home.

the guy on the bike didn't budge, he just kept fiddling with his jacket so i said screw it and got back in the truck and drove off. he was about 50 yards or better behind me.

but i have had the **** talkers who think your small because your in a small car. its fun to see their faces when you get out. its like they never realize that your looking through the back door window for a reason.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TURBHOE
i was leaving base one morning and i see this guy in a silverado behind me dipping in and out of traffic and flat hualing ***. so he gets up beside and passes me and i nail it and real him in and spit him back out. then i let off and slowed back down to speed limit and as the guy goes passed me he starts waving a badge around telling me to slow down. then he takes off. i was like wtf? i just shrugged my shoulders and turned onto collins to head home.

the guy on the bike didn't budge, he just kept fiddling with his jacket so i said screw it and got back in the truck and drove off. he was about 50 yards or better behind me.

but i have had the **** talkers who think your small because your in a small car. its fun to see their faces when you get out. its like they never realize that your looking through the back door window for a reason.
I had a guy in a Ford Taurus with his whole family get on it and catch up to me at a gas station and started flashing a badge around. Said he was an off duty cop and if he ever caught me speeding like I was when he was on patrol he would arrest me. He then gave me a dirty look and drove off. Still to this day don't know if he was really a cop or not. I just started laughing once he drove off.

+1 to being a bigger guy, it's amazing how much **** someone will talk till you get out and stand up...
Old 08-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

What was this a 1980s era 600 or a 600cc cruiser?

You picking on mopeds again TURBOHOE?
Old 08-31-2011, 07:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
What was this a 1980s era 600 or a 600cc cruiser?

You picking on mopeds again TURBOHOE?
Bike had to have been bone stock and a horrible rider. No offense to the OP that Tahoe is fast...would smoke my truck any day of the week but that bike should have been going 150 by the time you decided to try and catch up to him..

Quick Reply: bike kill = one mad dude.