Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

bike kill = one mad dude.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71
Quit crapping up everyone's "kill threads" and waving your Ford flag every chance you get. I just took a glance through all of your posts here and with maybe 5 exceptions, your 39 posts are about a stock Powerstroke going 188mph, the new mustang 5.0 being a tune away from blowing every chevy out of the water, how someone pulled a Lightning on the street in a Chevy because the lightning "wasn't moving very hard," and now you come and crap up his thread with your nay-saying. Here are two of my favorite examples from two other "Kills" threads:
I'm glad I have a new fan..

I have 3 Chevys (2 of them trucks one of them faster than my Lightning) and 1 Ford.

You sound stupid to think I am raising a Ford flag. I'm raising BS flags when it is warranted. Its a GM site, I get it, check my join date, I've been around longer than all of you.

If it sounds odd to me, I'm going to say something EVERY SINGLE TIME. He cleared it up, all is well. I'm not going to just take everything for face value because YAY its a Chevy!

Sorry broseph but get use to it, if there is a way to block my post and you are vagina enough to feel the need to do so, do yourself a favor and go ahead and do it. Don't expect anything different in the future.

I wont even bother to nit pick through your post but I NEVER said that a 5.0 was one tune away from beating all Chevs, don't twist my words around to try to make some sort of self righteous point that I don't even give 2 sh*ts about. We all have performance trucks but news flash, we all don't have the same views.

Last edited by C9A1L1L; 09-01-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Join date does not make you better, smarter or cooler than another member. With a join date of 2005 you think you would have contributed a little more instead of just finding threads to try and bash or take jabs at other members. Grow up, if you have something useful or that will benefit someone else then by all means share it but if all you want to do is start arguments and insult members
Old 09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
Its a GM site, I get it, check my join date, I've been around longer than all of you.
You sure about that? But like said above, join date means nothing. I pre-date a lot of the guys on here who know more about these trucks and engines than I could ever hope to, so those are the guys I listen to, because they know what they are talking about and are happy to help people, not because they have a join date of 1995.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ak2007r6
Join date does not make you better, smarter or cooler than another member. With a join date of 2005 you think you would have contributed a little more instead of just finding threads to try and bash or take jabs at other members. Grow up, if you have something useful or that will benefit someone else then by all means share it but if all you want to do is start arguments and insult members

Who have I insulted? And arguments happen. I don't have to agree with your ideals and guess what you DO have to deal with it. That's pretty much bottom line. You JUST joined this site, I laugh at your GTFO comments.

You were bashing the OPs kill first and fore most were you not? My following comment all resulted from a post YOU made. Hmm let me go back and quote it..

Bike had to have been bone stock and a horrible rider. No offense to the OP that Tahoe is fast...would smoke my truck any day of the week but that bike should have been going 150 by the time you decided to try and catch up to him..
Fkin hypocrite.

Go sit in the corner.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Where's the sitting back eating popcorn smiley when you need it...
Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Who have I insulted? And arguments happen. I don't have to agree with your ideals and guess what you DO have to deal with it. That's pretty much bottom line. You JUST joined this site, I laugh at your GTFO comments.

You were bashing the OPs kill first and fore most were you not? My following comment all resulted from a post YOU made. Hmm let me go back and quote it..

Fkin hypocrite.

Go sit in the corner.
Bashing no.. my comment was a little harsh but not bashing. Even so feel free to ask him, I sent a PM afterwards saying I didn't mean that to come off to negative towards him. I am not new to street bikes and I know what mine can do on the streets, but with that said anything is possible on the streets so who was I to judge him.

Get over yourself, you are not as high and mighty as you think.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2007chevy5.3l
Where's the sitting back eating popcorn smiley when you need it...

He is just a troll. If I wasn't sitting at work bored and being paid I wouldn't even take the time to respond. But since I am getting paid who cares LOL
Old 09-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Bashing no.. my comment was a little harsh but not bashing. Even so feel free to ask him, I sent a PM afterwards saying I didn't mean that to come off to negative towards him. I am not new to street bikes and I know what mine can do on the streets, but with that said anything is possible on the streets so who was I to judge him.

Get over yourself, you are not as high and mighty as you think.
You sound extremely condescending..

Bottom line is you're a hypocrite. You did it first. PERIOD. Yet you have the audacity to say something to me? Silly boy. I too ride street bikes and have raced bikes, it sounded every bit as awkward to me as it did you.

Apparently I wasn't out of place wondering about more details considering the situation.

It has nothing with me feeling high and mighty. How old are you? Who uses terms like that besides children? Do you honestly feel I need to agree with everything anyone else says, certainly you do not as you seem to not agree with me even though earlier you did.

Lemming mentality at its finest. I suggest the same to you as the other guy, I am almost positive there is an ignore function that could better suit your sensitive eyes. Please do us both a favor and utilize it.

He is just a troll. If I wasn't sitting at work bored and being paid I wouldn't even take the time to respond. But since I am getting paid who cares LOL
A troll that has been around almost SEVEN (7) YEARS longer than you. Riiiight. Aren't you suppose to be in a corner?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:53 PM
TECH Veteran

You sound extremely condescending..

Bottom line is you're a hypocrite. You did it first. PERIOD. Yet you have the audacity to say something to me? Silly boy. I too ride street bikes and have raced bikes, it sounded every bit as awkward to me as it did you.

Apparently I wasn't out of place wondering about more details considering the situation.

It has nothing with me feeling high and mighty. How old are you? Who uses terms like that besides children? Do you honestly feel I need to agree with everything anyone else says, certainly you do not as you seem to not agree with me even though earlier you did.

Lemming mentality at its finest. I suggest the same to you as the other guy, I am almost positive there is an ignore function that could better suit your sensitive eyes. Please do us both a favor and utilize it.

A troll that has been around almost SEVEN (7) YEARS longer than you. Riiiight. Aren't you suppose to be in a corner?
You are pointless.. not even worth trying to reason with you..
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

hahahaha

Quick Reply: bike kill = one mad dude.