Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

A few kills.........

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 05:03 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A few kills.........

G35 Coupe- Last tuesday- Leaving my house I catch a light with the guy in a double left turn lane. Light turns green we turn the corner and get to about 25-30 and I hear him get on it, so I get on it. I was creeping away from him pretty good.

Ram Hemi RC- Saturday night- I know its not really fair since I am FI. Dont know what he had, but sounded like a flowmaster muffler- probably slowed it down. He instigated the race by throwing a few revs. We hit it from a 20 roll and I pulled on him pretty good.

Lightning- Saturday night- Dont know about mods, but it was pretty loud. I saw him going the opposite way and turned around to chase him down. We made a turn and I pulled up next to him and made some noise. He didnt seem interested so I let it go. Next thing I know he slams on his brakes to stop at a light I know he would have made it through. So I pull up next to him and giva a nod. Light is ready to change and I realize I am in 2WD . I spun kinda bad at first and had to back off some, luckily he spun worse and I sill got the jump, probably a good 2 cars. We ran for about 1-1/2 blocks and towards the end he was gaining, got about to my fender. Had to let off for some RR tracks coming up, didnt want to jump those at high speed! He wouldnt stop to talk though.

03 Mach 1, stock- Yesterday- I work with this guy from time to time at the fire department. He was talking about his car and said he wanted to put a blower on it. So I said "You want to run that big truck over there?" He was pretty quick to say yes. There is an industrial area right next to the fire house, so we got in almost a full 1/4 mile. 2 runs back to back. First run I launch on him hard and beat him by about 2 cars. Second run I let him call the start with 3 honks and he got a jump on me which evened out with a little wheel spin from him. He was right at my fender and ready to pass when we had to let off. I figure the heat soak cost me some. He seemed like a decent driver, didnt get sideways on the launch or anything.

Had a few others since my tune, but those were the best. The others were either real short runs or real lop sided.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Awesome kills... Looks like you had some fun.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kills.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Junkie

man Ive bben trying to get a good race with those 350z's or either the infinite version I cant get anyone to race me anymore. The only thing that bites are cameros and I can only run with them up to about 60 then they are gone.
nice kills
Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

good on ya! way to set em straight!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, bowtie kickin *** is the way it ALWAYZ seems to be