Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

few kills, got killed..

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default few kills, got killed..

I can never keep my days straight...
But i think it was friday night? me and Nightmaretahoe (lownslow's brother) were riding around with no muffler on the whistle truck.
Come up next to this green Mustang, 99ish model?. He had some big blingy 20's on it or something gay.
Well i went ahead and hit Tow/Haul so it will hold first gear out till 45 or so when it shifts.. i kept rollin on the throttle slowly, finally he tried to take off and i just went 3/4 throttle and left him. It was soo much fun. The turbo sounded like a 747 tryin to take off.

lets see, me and lownslow went crusing around later that night and found that F150 with the Roush blower. Came to a stop light and woops, boost controller is on 7# now.. Rolled on the throttle from the light till i heard his blower whine, i mashed on it and BUHBYE! He turned and waved.

Tryin to keep all these in order, haha.
Ah, my buddy in his 99Trans am was messing with this 09 Mustang GT.
We were headed home from supper and Andy in the TA was behind me, we were crusing on along about 70, no hurry. Then we see the lights of a GT comin up on us fast. The GT passed us doin 90 or so. Andy then went around me to catch the kid in the GT. They went at it when traffic cleared. The TA smoked him. Im still tryin to catch up without goin supersonic speed.

Finally catch up to them. I hear Andy's TA WOT so i hit my boost controller and rolled on the throttle in Overdrive. I didnt want to spin the engine to the moon in 3rd cause i knew it was goin to run out of breath shortly. Well after a second im pulling up to both them hard. They went from a 60 roll or so. And i was still a lil behind them.

Anyway, i look down and im pushing 4500-4600rpms in overdrive. Thats around 150-155mph.. i was gaining on them hard, then a coupling blew. when i let off the driver side came down hard and it was kinda scary.

I pulled over and found a screw driver and got back goin. They stopped at the next exit and were chatting. I went over all my couplings with a ratchet and socket.

Then on another night, we went out to our secret spot, not so freakin local for me. Heck it was 35 miles from Lownslow's house.
but we were out there just talkin the usual smack. Cool guys so its all fun.

There is a guy that has a 08 Tacoma 4door prerunner with the TRD blower and spray. he put down 328rwhp on 5.5# on the v6, and 37xrwhp on a 36 shot. He has a 100 shot hooked up, but hasnt hit it yet. He ran a 13.1 on the 36 shot, and he cuts 1.6 60's. Alot of suspension stuff.
Well the road was sweating cause all this crazy hot then cold weather. So no serious racing was goin on.

He gets up there and starts messing around and said for somebody to come run with him. I jump in my truck and get up to the white line. Stall it up to 1200 or so, i let off the brake and it started to spin.. DOH.. I peddle it till it hit second. The Taco is already put 2 on me. It jumps sideways in 2nd so i peddle it some more. Finally it starts goin straight and i go WOT, and start pulling him hard, but he got me when it started spinning in the top of 2nd..

Its like racing on ice, but your not.

So there is my story book for this week...

OH wait, Lownslow tried to run me a few times. haha on the interstate he would just take off and i would play catch up. I got one fair roll race with him and i was easing on and off the throttle to mess with him..
His has awesome throttle response compared to mine, so i gotta be quick on the pedal so i wont have to catch up then put some lengths on him.

Ok im goin back to work.. I dont have the internet at the house, so im never on here unless im at work..

Thanks KBracing for helping us country boys wire up that Innovate LC1 gauge.. haha
Old 12-29-2008, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice! Sounds like you had alotta fun!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:27 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun. I want to check out that beast of a truck you got sometime. I was in lownslow's truck today and it felt pretty stout, especially when compared to my slow pile.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey also wanted to thank kyle for the help..... btw the 09 mustang that they were running, i got him by 3 lengths last weekend. I had a misfire rollin 3 deep on the 22's and he was half my weight and his buddy was a little guy too. I pulled him so hard and he was amazed that a truck beat him....bad! All in all good fun now i need a turbo so i can beat nonnie.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:58 AM
TECH Junkie

nonnie, text me sometime, I lost all my numbers. And quit getting killed.

Bet you cant beat me. Cause I cant race lol....
Old 01-04-2009, 11:43 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, i want to hear more about the tacoma. I had no idea they were or could be fast.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RP5.3
Sounds like a lot of fun. I want to check out that beast of a truck you got sometime. I was in lownslow's truck today and it felt pretty stout, especially when compared to my slow pile.
Pm me your number, im in brandon area some when im hanging out with chris and them..

The Taco looks bone stock, its a real sleeper.. until you hear the whine.
He is on some of the local forums, ill see if i can get him on here.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

The taco is freakin cool. I thought about sellin......well nevermind but it is nice! It leaves on the street like i do at the track on radials! Unreal!