Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Finally got someone to run...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got someone to run...

I have been driving around for months with a little screwing around here and there. Nothing really worth posting about, until the other day. Driving home from somewhere, school I think, when a pair of regular cab Dodge Rumble Bees come racing down the on ramp and merge with traffic. Got mixed up with them, and dragged them both from 60 to 90. When we got off (same exit) chatted a bit at the light, found out one has an intake, TB, exhaust, tune (chip), and something that I am forgetting. We ran from light to light several times, mostly to about 50ish, me killing him each time. Then we came to a light, witch has a nice long sweeping uphill climb, nowhere for cops to hide, good spot if you are the first at the light, which we were. We launched on green, and I immediately put a truck on him by the time we got to the other side of the intersection. By 100, I had roughly 10 on him.

Nice guy, took the beating very well, I told him about PT.net...we'll see. We complimented each others trucks and parted ways. I was very impressed with the outcome. Good night overall.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03 BLACKOUTSSS
I have been driving around for months with a little screwing around here and there. Nothing really worth posting about, until the other day. Driving home from somewhere, school I think, when a pair of regular cab Dodge Rumble Bees come racing down the on ramp and merge with traffic. Got mixed up with them, and dragged them both from 60 to 90. When we got off (same exit) chatted a bit at the light, found out one has an intake, TB, exhaust, tune (chip), and something that I am forgetting. We ran from light to light several times, mostly to about 50ish, me killing him each time. Then we came to a light, witch has a nice long sweeping uphill climb, nowhere for cops to hide, good spot if you are the first at the light, which we were. We launched on green, and I immediately put a truck on him by the time we got to the other side of the intersection. By 100, I had roughly 10 on him.

Nice guy, took the beating very well, I told him about PT.net...we'll see. We complimented each others trucks and parted ways. I was very impressed with the outcome. Good night overall.
Sweet dude, I cant get anyone down here to play.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Keep an eye out for them, they are in the miller place / mt. sinai area. We ran all the way to the end of 83. Two black reg cab rumble bees, younger guys driving, early to mid 20s. They'll play.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

5.7L hemi's is what they run right?
What's your set-up? i can't see sigs.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yep, they were 5.7s. I am running an 03 SSS with a full 3" off road exhaust, ported and polished 317s and a 218*/214* cam with a performabuilt lvl 2 and a 3K verter.

All that said, I would have been SEVERELY disappointed if it wasn't a beating, but I had no idea.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 AM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice. I love to mess with them rumble bees. I'm not fast by any means but I can hold my own with them.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

what do those things run stock? low 15s?
Old 09-18-2010, 03:49 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice, sounds like you had fun!!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dalton
what do those things run stock? low 15s?
low low 15s, high 14s if i'm not mistaken. rumble bee is just an aesthetic package. nothing for performance is done to them from the factory.

good kills though OP. i can't seem to find anyone willing to play either...though i dont search very hard. too paranoid about cops, lol.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha wish i could get one to play with me, nobody likes to play anymore!

Quick Reply: Finally got someone to run...