Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Hemi Truck Club gets raped

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

At the track dude. At the track. In case you havent noticed I said STREET. I dont give a **** if the guys truck can do back flips at the track that doesnt mean **** on an unprepared surface.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
At the track dude. At the track. In case you havent noticed I said STREET. I dont give a **** if the guys truck can do back flips at the track that doesnt mean **** on an unprepared surface.
And that there is very true---track and street are 2 diff places
Old 03-10-2006, 08:56 PM
TECH Resident

Lucky I don't street race
Old 03-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Staging Lane

DakotaKiller5.3, lucky for you, you're inTX. You haven't run me yet!

Old 03-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ColtSteele
Lucky I don't street race
Yeah me neither

ScojoDak nice ride man looks good
Old 03-11-2006, 09:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default haha, you guys are crazy

ok i still havent run it on the track yet, i went but it rained out. then i had to go back to ft riley in ks. no idea what it will run, but i am hoping for a mid to high 13.
I didn't take it that he was bragging about outrunning hemis because they are supposed to be fast. I took it that he was bragging because it is fun to out run them. Many of the Hemi truck owners have the same mentality as the idiots in the Dodge comercials
this is the truth right here. guys with the HEMIs are thinking they cant be beat, it is funny to me. that doesnt mean anybody on HERE thinks like that, just the guys that think the CAI and exhaust (muffler only) makes them a hard ***. the guys that think the HPP3 is the "best tune" those guys. these are the ones i enjoy messing with. guys that cant distinguish actual rear wheel hp from fly wheel hp. and the idiots that tell me " yeah.. i ran it. got low 9 out of it" **** you not i heard that from a 4dr daytona truck.

just saying it is my pleasure to kick these guys in the face. i have had my *** whooped by a million trucks, including dodges. i am not the fastest out there, and i will NEVER kill every dakota out there. but i can handle most of yall.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DakotaKiller5.3
this is the truth right here. guys with the HEMIs are thinking they cant be beat, it is funny to me. that doesnt mean anybody on HERE thinks like that, just the guys that think the CAI and exhaust (muffler only) makes them a hard ***. the guys that think the HPP3 is the "best tune" those guys. these are the ones i enjoy messing with. guys that cant distinguish actual rear wheel hp from fly wheel hp. and the idiots that tell me " yeah.. i ran it. got low 9 out of it" **** you not i heard that from a 4dr daytona truck.
Dude, that statement can apply to people that own all makes. I call them "Ruckers" or "Tricers", simply because even tho they have no REAL clue as to what's going on and what their setup is worth, they continue to think their **** don't stink.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

1slow01Z71, thanks bro
Old 03-11-2006, 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah we have a guy here with a dakota R/T that claims mid 8s in the 1/8, I pull him all the time playing with him, that was back when my best 1/8th times were a 9.4..........I just laughed at him and keet my mouth shut. It sure is a bunch of 12=13=14 second trucks until you invite them to the track. Then its always well I ain't got no tires or my mom's uncle's brother's cousin from his first marriage is in town that day...........I can't wait til VMP Sunday, the 26th.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Toe
TECH Regular

Yah, half of you chevy owners are just as clueless thinking you can't be beat too. I haven't lost to a chevy at the track or at the street yet, most won't run, the ones that do end up being duramax's or older 5.7's. There's a supercharged 01 in town running 13.7's, I want to line up with him this year. Should be close.

Quick Reply: Hemi Truck Club gets raped