Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Hemi vs tundra....video

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gs7793
most of the guys who own toyotas are like that though bro....they think they have the fastest truck on the road....and they do run good, but it gets old with them constantly talking crap....same with most dodge owners....but there's definately a select few that know their stuff and the limits of their truck and can still give some respect to other trucks, so im not hating on every one of yall

and i remember that i20rider guy hahahahaha
i respect that bro...but every brand has a owner just like that even the titans
Old 02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DAYTONA81
i respect that bro...but every brand has a owner just like that even the titans
that is really true....me and carey on here went to ihop one morning just bs-ing around and some kid came up to him and said hey you drive a chevy? and he said yeah and this kid told us that he has a friend in garland with a "long block 350 chevy with a air intake and hooker headers thats the fastest truck in garland".....dumbasses like that are the ones that go around and talk crap....i would personally love to have a dodge lol i almost bought a few dodges before i bought my truck, dodge makes a damn good looking truck....
Old 02-07-2011, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that is really true....me and carey on here went to ihop one morning just bs-ing around and some kid came up to him and said hey you drive a chevy? and he said yeah and this kid told us that he has a friend in garland with a "long block 350 chevy with a air intake and hooker headers thats the fastest truck in garland".....dumbasses like that are the ones that go around and talk crap....i would personally love to have a dodge lol i almost bought a few dodges before i bought my truck, dodge makes a damn good looking truck....
WOW IN A 350 WITH THOSE MODS?..LOL

WHEN I GOT THE RAM I GOT IT FOR LOOKS BUT ENDED UP MODDING THE HELL OUT OF IT AND NOW A 392 IS WAITING TO GO IN. IF I KNEW I WOULD BEEN SO INTO RACING I WOULD'VE GOTTEN A CHEVY JUST BECAUSE OF THE AFTERMARKET...

THESE VIDEO MAKE WONDER HOW DODGE IS MAKING ITS WAY INTO THE PERFORMANCE WORLD....

MODS: 193/204@114 SMALL *** CAM( REGRIND), LT HEADERS, AND DIABLO TUNE. .......VERY IMPRESSIVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lFsv...layer_embedded
Old 02-07-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^thats pretty damn inpressive with just those mods....i like how that cluster goes all the way up to 7k rpm's wish the chevys had that lol....
Old 02-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Teching In

cool bro. its just that i posted this on other forums and some tundra guy got but hurt and called me out a supercharged tundra....wtf its a stock ram
I'm not suprised in the least. The majority of the Tundra owners (in my experience) are douche bags.

Originally Posted by socaliallstar82
Ignore him man. *** holes are not vehicle specific. He probably rolls in a 4.6 tundra. He does not represent all us yota guys.
Yeah guys your right....its funny that his first day on the site and already talking ****...
Originally Posted by 1slowz71
man that vato got under my skin man!
i hate people like that bro. Its not like if it was even his truck. I didnt talk **** about toyota or nothing. Even the tundra owner i raced was backing me up talking **** to him....those people have no lives
Were these directed at me?

most of the guys who own toyotas are like that though bro....they think they have the fastest truck on the road....and they do run good, but it gets old with them constantly talking crap....same with most dodge owners....but there's definately a select few that know their stuff and the limits of their truck and can still give some respect to other trucks, so im not hating on every one of yall
This guy said it perfectly.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

No not at you. We're talking about the guy on the other forum. What time have you ran in your dc? What do you have done? You on TS?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by socaliallstar82
No not at you. We're talking about the guy on the other forum. What time have you ran in your dc? What do you have done? You on TS?
Im curious too. I have see some DC run mid 14.6 but not sure if it had 4.10 or 4.30. was this posted on a tundra site???? If so i wonder what they are saying
Old 02-08-2011, 07:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=trackaddictedtundra;4637022
Were these directed at me?
.[/QUOTE]

Nah bro i dont even know you unless you went on HPT.com and called me out in a supercharged tundra
Old 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Teching In

I ran 14.06 last time out. That was before I leaned it out though, but I don't have any slips to prove I've dipped 13s now. That's all motor. I very rarely get on TS. If I get on a Tundra site it's TT, but I stay off them for the most part because when I started modding this truck I was getting bashed for what others viewed as "destroying" and " mutilating" a "$30k truck."
Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Hey your the guy that went 14.0X stock in a double cab right? Or was that some other guy? Really hard to believe but he did have a video and time slip. I always use that excuse when the whole "whose faster a hemi or tundra" argument comes up lol. Haven't seen any dc hemis run a 14 flat stock lol.

Of course I'm sure it's a factory freak or just really low DA.

What do you have done? I need some ideas out side of bolt ons and nitrous. Supercharger is out of the question. Can't afford it. And don't say unichip, I had a custom tune with my unichip and it f'up on me twice. Now it's out of warranty and I'm not pay 600 bucks for a new one lol.

Quick Reply: Hemi vs tundra....video