Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Hemi vs tundra....video

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Imagine if you dropped that amount of cash/mods into an SS Silverado? You'd have a 12 second truck NA and a low 12 to high 11 second truck with that 100 shot. I think that's the point Eric (1slowz71) is trying to make.
Yea but that's not the point. How many people have a cammed chevy. Every one proly 80% of this sites users. I don't wona be like everyone what's the fun in that. So yea I spend more to be diferent how many 4.7 tundras run that good very few. Bc its way to expensive and they just say hey ill buy a chevy and through in a cam.

Not me.

And soon ill be making real power and there is only a handfull first gens making over 500 wheel on earth. So what if I go to the track and get beat by a single cab gm with a creat motor. Bc after he makes his pass chances are he will park next to a truck just like his. And that's no fun for me.

But I was actualy talking about the cat with the new trd charged 5.7 yota. Compared to a build project where you always have issues. When you can get the bass modle trd charged 26k brand new truck with. A full factory woranty that runs 12s. But its all good

Last edited by i20rider; 02-27-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by i20rider
what's the fun in that.
whats the fun in spending double or triple the money to be slower than everyone else on here? not a whole lot of fun there...
Old 02-27-2011, 05:22 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Yea but that's not the point. How many people have a cammed chevy. Every one proly 80% of this sites users. I don't wona be like everyone what's the fun in that. So yea I spend more to be diferent how many 4.7 tundras run that good very few. Bc its way to expensive and they just say hey ill buy a chevy and through in a cam.

Not me.

And soon ill be making real power and there is only a handfull first gens making over 500 wheel on earth. So what if I go to the track and get beat by a single cab gm with a creat motor. Bc after he makes his pass chances are he will park next to a truck just like his. And that's no fun for me.

But I was actualy talking about the cat with the new trd charged 5.7 yota. Compared to a build project where you always have issues. When you can get the bass modle trd charged 26k brand new truck with. A full factory woranty that runs 12s. But its all good
Originally Posted by gs7793
whats the fun in spending double or triple the money to be slower than everyone else on here? not a whole lot of fun there...
Its fun when everything works the way its supposed to. When I still had the bottle, the reactions to an actually fast 4.3 s10 was awesome, especially beating people. Like the i20 mentioned, I wont ever be able to park next to someone who modded an s10 or ran like mine did. You Silverado guys are at meets in packs of 10 and all have the same truck almost.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I understand the thing about been diffrent , but keep in mind that if all this guys with silverado's/sierra have similar set ups its because it proven performance !
I do remember (I20) that you said you were all motor ! so now i ask my self how true is what this guy is saying! and all that can come to mind is
MONEY TALKS BULLSH*T WALKS !
Old 02-27-2011, 06:04 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 1slowz71
I understand the thing about been diffrent , but keep in mind that if all this guys with silverado's/sierra have similar set ups its because it proven performance !
I do remember (I20) that you said you were all motor ! so now i ask my self how true is what this guy is saying! and all that can come to mind is
MONEY TALKS BULLSH*T WALKS !
No, this is the internet. Bullshit thrives here, thats why your not banned.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Teching In

[QUOT]
I do remember (I20) that you said you were all motor ![/QUOTE]

Why would I say that I was all motor making those times. People would know I was high. I have always said I was on the juice.

Not trying to be an ***. But do feel free to prove me wrong by finding thos origanal posts

Just trying to smash all this bs
Old 02-27-2011, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOT]
I do remember (I20) that you said you were all motor !
Why would I say that I was all motor making those times. People would know I was high. I have always said I was on the juice.

Not trying to be an ***. But do feel free to prove me wrong by finding thos origanal posts

Just trying to smash all this bs[/QUOTE]

i already tried to look for them those treads were deleted ! but hey if you wanna squash it then be it !
Old 02-27-2011, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by a low dime
no, this is the internet. Bullshit thrives here, thats why your not banned.
why would i be banned ? Lol ! I see no reason for me to be banned !
Old 02-27-2011, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

you know I swear I heard a tire chirp on the 30 roll....

I have to admit I like hearing that out of my ride when the time is just right, ie idiots who don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha yea iv got about 5k in boltons in that damn tundra. To to run that in a first gen locked in 4wd all the way down. If i had some tires i should be 13.4s i'm more than happy. But. Soon with the new build i'm looking for low 12s we will see
damn all that money you spent and about to spend just to run a low 12....not worth it especially when there is the new tundra out there. Maybe look for a wrecked tundra nad buy the motor and tranny and do a conversion and have a 13 sec truck all motor

Quick Reply: Hemi vs tundra....video