Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Impounds suck!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmproductions
A FELONY that sounds a little steep. I hope you've got money in your ****-up fund for a lawyer because you'll definitely want to plead that down some.
it's ok i got some friends down at the clerk of courts. bye bye tickets
Old 06-13-2006, 04:03 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

score!...i was guna say to take out the program and explain to the judge how its impossible to go any faster than 98 mph.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
it's ok i got some friends down at the clerk of courts. bye bye tickets
Sweeeeet.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Was South on I-5 headed down to San Diego and was doing maybe 85-90 just cruising. Mustang GT with what sounded like exhaust + ??? came ricering by me obviously just driving fast not racing. So I'm bored and I punch it and catch up to him going about 140ish. I don't know what his limiter was but we were definetly pushing the limits of his car Lol!! My flying brick doesn't feel safe at high speed unless I'm still on the gas and accelerating. I had gone into the carpool lane in order to catch up to him and avoid any traffic. I hadn't noticed the popo getting on the onramp and he clearly saw a mustang and a big ******* truck doing about 150+. His lights go on and he starts merging over to the fast lane and car pool lane. Luckily for me this freeway has exits IN the carpool lane so I take the next exit an he couldn't merge fast enough to get on my exit!! The offramp curves back over the freeway and I'm braking like a **** and can see the cop and just know he's pissed. I ended up taking the LONG way down to SD using another freeway furthur inland because I figured he could of just pulled over and waited for me later down the road. Don't know if he pulled over the mustang but I'm sure he did. Problem is nowadays the cops have the camera's on their dash and they can always go back and check the license plate, so I'm lucky he never got behind me!!
Old 05-22-2007, 09:49 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Was South on I-5 headed down to San Diego and was doing maybe 85-90 just cruising. Mustang GT with what sounded like exhaust + ??? came ricering by me obviously just driving fast not racing. So I'm bored and I punch it and catch up to him going about 140ish. I don't know what his limiter was but we were definetly pushing the limits of his car Lol!! My flying brick doesn't feel safe at high speed unless I'm still on the gas and accelerating. I had gone into the carpool lane in order to catch up to him and avoid any traffic. I hadn't noticed the popo getting on the onramp and he clearly saw a mustang and a big ******* truck doing about 150+. His lights go on and he starts merging over to the fast lane and car pool lane. Luckily for me this freeway has exits IN the carpool lane so I take the next exit an he couldn't merge fast enough to get on my exit!! The offramp curves back over the freeway and I'm braking like a **** and can see the cop and just know he's pissed. I ended up taking the LONG way down to SD using another freeway furthur inland because I figured he could of just pulled over and waited for me later down the road. Don't know if he pulled over the mustang but I'm sure he did. Problem is nowadays the cops have the camera's on their dash and they can always go back and check the license plate, so I'm lucky he never got behind me!!
Post digger!!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:46 PM
GFYS and STFU

I'm more of a old post *****!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Should of hugged the cop. Apparently that works down south.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 PM
GFYS and STFU

Is there a complimentary reach-around that is expected too?? No thanks I'll stick with our Rodney king beatings out here in LA!! Lol!!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Launching!

My only advice is answer yes or know unless he asks for an explanation. And know when to shut up i had a buddy who couldn't quit rambling his mouth so he got a fix it ticket. Apparently the cop asked what mods he had
Old 05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmproductions
A FELONY that sounds a little steep. I hope you've got money in your ****-up fund for a lawyer because you'll definitely want to plead that down some.
Reckless operation is never a felony (infraction against someone's health or civil liberties punishable by more than a year in jail or death) unless someone is injured or killed as a direct result of the reckless action. Then it's usually detailed as an aggravated vehicular charge rather than a simple traffic infraction like reckless operation. Most of the time it's not even a misdemeanor charge.

Quick Reply: Impounds suck!