Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Impounds suck!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 11:36 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
I'm goin home on a saturday night it's about 1:00 am. I'm driving down one of the main roads in town and a Early 90's black accord and a late 80's red civic do a ricer fly-by. Its a slow night i can't find anything to race so just for some fun i play with them a little you know rev the engine, flick em off stuff like that. we turn left onto a small two lane road and they get stuck behind a station wagon. So i go cruising past them and i pull up next to one of those old *** retired police cruisers. The ricers are reving their engines behind us being the usual jackasses that ricers are. I look over and the dude in the crown vic starts pointing in front of us so i nodded at him. Soon as the light turns green i slam the pedal to the floorboard and my truck just sits there with the tires spinning. the crown vic takes off with the accord behind him(the civic is behind me) the crown vic gets about 2-3 cars ahead of my bumper when my tires finally catch the accords at my front bumper. my truck launches and i past the accord i get next to the crown vic when my truck hits 2nd after that i just kept my foot planted cuz i had just gotten my programmer and i wanted to see what my truck could do with the new programming.when i finally let off i'm probably 9-10 cars ahead of the next nearest guy. i look in my rearview and there's a set of headlights weaving through the cars i thought it was the civic maybe. then i stopped at the next light about 3/4 mile from the light where we started and the same set of headlights comes up right behind me and i can now see the silhouette of a light bar on top of the car anyway the light turns green i pull around left on the corner he lights me up. he said i was clocked at 123 MPH and the next nearest guy was doing 108 MPH 1 felony count of reckless driving and my truck got impounded for having improper tags luckily i got my truck out the next day cuz i've always got money in my fuckup fund
I have no problem going fast, but if you passed me on a road with multiple cars on it at 123mph, I would freaking lose it on you. Find a low traffic road, and why even waste the gas on a ricer. I did and still do stupid ****, but come on bro use some sense.

Last edited by 1FUNZ71; 05-25-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1FUNZ71
I have no problem going fast, but if you pasted me on a road with multiple cars on it at 123mph, I would freaking lose it on you. Find a low traffic road, and why even waste a gas on a ricer. I did and still do stupid ****, but come on bro use some sense.
This happened a while ago. It's just SOMEONE (spoolin) is a ****** digger. I've been speeding ticketless for i think a year now. Registration tickets....now thats a different story
Old 05-25-2007, 06:15 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's just SOMEONE (spoolin) is a ****** digger.
What the **** is wrong with reading old posts?
Old 05-25-2007, 06:19 PM
14 Second Truck Club

This happened a while ago. It's just SOMEONE (spoolin) is a ****** digger. I've been speeding ticketless for i think a year now. Registration tickets....now thats a different story

When I was in HS I found deferred adjudication to be my friend when it came to speeding.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
What the **** is wrong with reading old posts?
Nothing i just thought this thread was dead then lo and behold it comes up outta nowhere again. Sad part is the same **** happens to me in person, soon as i think i don't have to hear about the time i got caught doing 123 mph it somehow turns into somebody's keg story. You're one lucky son of a bitch to get away from the cops. My guy was hidin in the dark.