Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

me and a Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default me and a Z

well its not really a kill, more of just ****** around and I realized theres alot of posts like this tonight so I thought what the hell. So the other day me and my girl's friend (she has a Z) we leaving her house way out in mesa off the 202 and Recker if u know where that is, and just ****** around we get on the free way and after I get outta the turn I nail it hard, obviously she already had about a length on me and she nailed it by the time I was neck and neck. So we're doin about a hundo on a normal on ramp and shes about a Z in front of me so we just keep flyin on the freeway just cruisin havin some fun. Not a kill, more of a bit of a loss, but when we got to F1 Race Factory (my girl's work, indoor kart racing) Amy: Z owner, told me she shut up down about 125 and I was a good car behind her cuz she shut down a couple seconds after me so I have a good feeling it was the 1st time my truck ever saw 120
Old 03-26-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha sounds fun i know exactly where you were on arizonas autobahn, oh and was this a 350z or a z28?
Old 03-26-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8
... and shes about a Z in front of me

...what the is a Z in front of me? Must be a West Coast thang?

told me she shut up down about 125
again, what the ? shut up down. I gotta bust your chops, I already got mine for tonight. Was truck stable?
Old 03-26-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Default Sent PM

Bright Teal, shot ya a PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by fastnblu
again, what the ? shut up down. I gotta bust your chops, I already got mine for tonight. Was truck stable?
haha, sorry for the typing errors, I was txting the girl and typing and wanting to shower all at the same time. This was a 350Z blue, she calls it lil blue car since people always underestimate her, including me, but I know they're quick since they're light as ****. But yeah the truck was relatively stable, no speed wobble, but I DEFINATELY felt a bad vibe, my truck vibes pretty bad around 70 then smooths at about 90, but comes back obviously. But it felt good after my balance today at work and should be decent at a buck twenty now
Old 03-26-2008, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep sounded like a driveshaft wobble, yep the 350z are quick i have two friends with them they can pull low 14's high 13's depending on the year, oh and the manuals feel alot faster then they are due to the short gear ratio, makes it more fun though. oh and be carefull with those high speed runs!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

haha, always, Im so sketchy about getting tickets cuz Ill lose my license, and if I lose my license I wanna go 2 jail for my speed
but its somethin like an 02 or 03 its a 6 speed and bone stock. If ur far in Mesa u've probly seen it. She also races the yellow SpeedTruck. But Im pretty set on my vibe being my wheels since they're just steelies. But then again I ****** hate most the ppl I work with and dont trust em as far as I could throw em. But drive shaft could be possible.
If it isnt a DS problem and say I did shims what would it hurt? and I plan on taking the helper out and then maybe some front coils, with the helper out would the shims basically reverse the helper out or screw with anything?