Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

neon... ha ha ha

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default neon... ha ha ha

i just moved to oregon and got a job as a security guard part time. i met this kid who keeps talking about his stupid 2004 neon with an intake and exhaust. he revs it every where he goes and is always doing neutral drops (its an auto). so yesterday i "invited" him to a race. i gave him 5 cars and the go. both of us from a dig. he takes off and by mid second gear im door to door with him. by bottom third im 2 cars in front. by the top of third (where i usually make up ground) i was at least 6-7 cars infront of him. i let off before i even shifted into fourth. he pulled up next to me after i stopped, and said the best words you can ever hear from a 4 banger owner.
he says, "i need to get a truck". i just started busting up laughing. but all in all i smoked him and he was pissed. so it was a good day
Old 08-19-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn the avatar pic has my eyes!!!! lol.. damn yes he needs anything but a neon if he wants to go fast. lol.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JAVI05
damn the avatar pic has my eyes!!!! lol.. damn yes he needs anything but a neon if he wants to go fast. lol.
ya, the pic is the shiz!

but it was definately funny when he said he wanted a truck.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1st off, love the avatar! Got any more of her?!?
I was wondering what combo u had, then I saw turbo.
How much boost were u runnin when u spanked him?
Was it a SRT-4? At least he took it well.
Nice kill!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
On The Tree

i was runnig 9 lbs on only premium. no it wasnt an srt-4. ive raced my buddys srt-4. hes got a few good boltons, cams, and raised boost. he beats me by 2-3 cars when we used to do 3rd gear pulls. but i can spank stock srt-4's, that i do know. thanks for the comment on the avatar. no more of her, sorry. thats a pic i took a few years ago when i had a party at my house in so cal. she was so drunk that she forgot to put her pants on when she woke up in the middle of the night to get something to eat. priceless photo of my ex's girlfriend
Old 08-20-2009, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by turbosilvi
thanks for the comment on the avatar. no more of her, sorry. thats a pic i took a few years ago when i had a party at my house in so cal. she was so drunk that she forgot to put her pants on when she woke up in the middle of the night to get something to eat. priceless photo of my ex's girlfriend
Looks like she had a smokin hot body.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turbosilvi
thats a pic i took a few years ago when i had a party at my house in so cal. she was so drunk that she forgot to put her pants on when she woke up in the middle of the night to get something to eat. priceless photo of my ex's girlfriend
You sure about that. I have been seeing that pic around the interenet for a few years now.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
You sure about that. I have been seeing that pic around the interenet for a few years now.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:46 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
Old 08-20-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey, I just noticed this once u got called out. You said it was your ex's girlfriend. Yikes! She went both ways? Or did u mean your ex-girlfriend?
Either way, she's still HOT!!!