Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

NOTH TEXAS TBSS double047

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:38 PM
formerly NORTH TEXAS TBSS, then slowgibbs, and now back to NORTH TEXAS TBSS :) (2012-05-27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOTH TEXAS TBSS double047

TBSS - full bolt on besides UD pulley

6.2 ECSB - CAI, corvette throttle body, muffler, tune, 342 gears

From 60
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3SwZ...e_gdata_player
Old 03-01-2011, 01:39 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Good runs, had a blast, that TBSS runs strong.

So your converter is 3200?

For some reason I thought it was higher than that, my mind playing tricks on me again, to much information inside of it I guess.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:20 PM
formerly NORTH TEXAS TBSS, then slowgibbs, and now back to NORTH TEXAS TBSS :) (2012-05-27)

Ya it was ALOT of fun!! Yes sir, 3200. You're truck runs very strong also. Can't wait to see that beast when the tune gets touched up and some more mods
Old 03-01-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice runs guys. Kevin got spanked but least I know who not to race if he pulls up beside me lol
Old 03-01-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, i didn't even realize that was you down at SAR. Way to go kevin for being THAT guy and not introducing the Fort Worth guys to the others. Lol

Your TBSS was running strong man! What'd you run N/A

And kevin, what did you end up running?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 08Chevy
Nice runs guys. Kevin got spanked but least I know who not to race if he pulls up beside me lol
Ha, that was no where near a spanking, you can see where I let off because it was pointless to continue running upwards of a 100 in traffic when I wasn't going to catch him.

Now on a 30 punch he hands it to me pretty bad, trust me it's ugly.

If you want to see a real spankin just bring that white ecsb to town and let's get on 175 and see a good ole Texas spankin.

Originally Posted by f4tal
Damn, i didn't even realize that was you down at SAR. Way to go kevin for being THAT guy and not introducing the Fort Worth guys to the others. Lol

Your TBSS was running strong man! What'd you run N/A

And kevin, what did you end up running?
Sorry for not being more neighborly, but I was on two straight days of hang overs and limited sleep, plus Saturday flew by for some reason, seemed to short of a race day.

I had trouble all day with my transmission being able to shift. I logged a couple 13 sec passes in the low 100s, but I let off the gas both of those passes to get my truck to shift.

I also logged some 14.1xs on a couple of runs where I had to let off the gas twice.

Even with the problems, we had a blast the entire weekend, got to do a lot of role races and Friday night was a blast, but 2 1/2 hours sleep made Saturday pretty rough.

I learned a lot on manual shifting my truck doing all the roll races so maybe Nathan and I can meet up again for some more rolls.

Going to be a good while before I can even begin to mess with him on the low end because that TBSS with 4.10s, built tranny and a stall is killer down low.

I love his truck, the way it sounds, looks and runs, he's doing a good job with it.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by double047
Ha, that was no where near a spanking, you can see where I let off because it was pointless to continue running upwards of a 100 in traffic when I wasn't going to catch him.

Now on a 30 punch he hands it to me pretty bad, trust me it's ugly.

If you want to see a real spankin just bring that white ecsb to town and let's get on 175 and see a good ole Texas spankin.
I have no doubt in my mind that silver bish would put a spanking on whitey. If I can get a nice roll on you, I may stand a chance but untuned you still kind of pulled me, I'm sure you would have no problem now.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 PM
14 Second Truck Club

I have no doubt in my mind that silver bish would put a spanking on whitey. If I can get a nice roll on you, I may stand a chance but untuned you still kind of pulled me, I'm sure you would have no problem now.
We can do a few 60 rolls, that's always been whitey's sweet spot.

Nathan any update on the N2O?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Its ok chad ill race you, prob pretty close now with ur headers and tune. Hell u might get me and then ill have the SLOW title in BB and the 2nd fastest title in SB in our group all in the same week
Old 03-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Launching!

Man good luck dude that SS "Silver Sleeper" pulls harder than any truck i have ever been in up top better ask for like 3-4 lenths

Quick Reply: NOTH TEXAS TBSS double047