Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Pissed off a maxima owner today

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 02:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pissed off a maxima owner today

Bastards jumped the gun on us, way early. We get on it, stop their pull QUICKLY. They keep doign stupid **** so we dont line up agian.

from a roll we pull up next to them. The kid in the car gives us finger and making "come here and fight us" motions.

Never seen someone so upset about losing a race when they were driving a maxima. My mom drives a maxima
Old 12-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Truck addict

younger kids tend to get pretty riled up when a truck beats their (supposedly) fast car. i like it.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Veteran

My wife has an "05" Max. It is quick but she will not race me...she thinks its stupid!!
I think the car's horsepower is slightly underated but they are no 350Z or Vette.
He muxt have been driving mommies or daddies car!!
Nice kill, its always good to smoke the rice, especially the more expensive rice.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:08 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

next time that happens start acting like a maniac. when you come to a redlight jump out screaming all kinds of meaningless crap and march their way. watch them run no matter how many are in the car i was with my buddy when jumped outa my passenger seat on a couple guys in some kinda rice car. but he is kinda a maniac and coulda taken care of himself if they all got out of the car. it was funny as hell to watch them go through the grass and blow through a redlight he never actually planned on doing anything to them, he was just seeing if they would back up their **** talk
Old 12-27-2005, 01:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
next time that happens start acting like a maniac. when you come to a redlight jump out screaming all kinds of meaningless crap and march their way. watch them run no matter how many are in the car i was with my buddy when jumped outa my passenger seat on a couple guys in some kinda rice car. but he is kinda a maniac and coulda taken care of himself if they all got out of the car. it was funny as hell to watch them go through the grass and blow through a redlight he never actually planned on doing anything to them, he was just seeing if they would back up their **** talk
I got a bud like that too, he don't know when to quit though.
He used to get us into so many maylays it was stupid.
That is funny.....until some d-bag pulls a gun because he's a total ***** and can't back his **** up with his fists.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

it was a random street race. why get so worked up. they were a bunch of dumb young freshman looking for a street race- and they got embarassed by a truck. Sorry you're girlfriend wanted to come home with me. I get it often, its a terrible habit. sorry
Old 12-27-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by treyZ28
it was a random street race. why get so worked up. they were a bunch of dumb young freshman looking for a street race- and they got embarassed by a truck. Sorry you're girlfriend wanted to come home with me. I get it often, its a terrible habit. sorry
Good one Dude!!
Old 12-28-2005, 04:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

It is pretty stupid how some people get so offensive. I'll add a story as well to the thread too I guess. I have a friend with a RCSB 2wd 93 F-150 w/ 351(kinda quick), well one day him and another buddy pulled up to a stoplight next to some kind of rice(he couldn't tell what). He rolled his window down and yelled out "ricer" just playing around with the guy, well the guy gets all pissed off and my friend asks him if he wants to race. The guy starts talking about meeting and fighting and all kinds of BS and then the light turns green and the ricer leaves, full throttle. My friend then floors it, passes the guy, and right when they get side by side the passenger of the ricer throws an open beer can into my friends truck. It was a perfect throw because it hit my friends passenger right below the eye, and he was on the far side. He got home and I went to his house to check everything out, there beer was everywhere and the guy had a nice bruise under his eye, we all laughed about it for a pretty good while.

Lesson learned: Don't mess with ricers?
Old 12-28-2005, 10:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh wow Tan, thats crazy ****

ya... and ive had my share of Maxima stories. I always seem to find them and line up with them at stop lights... maybe its just nissans all togetther. The other nite, I lined up next to a Nissan sentra... decked out in ricer attire, and he reved at me, i reved back loud enough to scare the graphics off of that pos... we didnt even raced, he just wanted to cuss me out ??? My ex used to have a maxima and we used to try to race ppl all the time in it.. we were just messing around tho.

if someone threw beer into my truck... i would kill someone no doubt. This is why i carry a small bball bat and a hook (like the one from "I know what you did last summer")... never know when someone else wants to pull a weapon.. so just in case, i have my goodies, lol... no gun tho, im not THAT crazy.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:41 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

nothing to do with pissing off ricers...just about throwing **** at other cars and the guy just happened to be a ricer.

im cruising down the road at about 2am coming back from a movie. were the only ones on the road and there was a lonely car coming the opposite direction. the ************ threw a half full coke bottle and hit my drivers fender. i saw it come across the 3 lanes between us! long story short i caught up and ran the *********** off into a 6' ditch half full of water. i was young and dumb(around 18) and know i coulda killed the guy over petty crap but i bet he dosent try that crap anymore. it made me feel better about having to repaint a fender i would probably do worse if someone threw something at my current truck.

Quick Reply: Pissed off a maxima owner today