Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Pissed off a maxima owner today

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 11:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
nothing to do with pissing off ricers...just about throwing **** at other cars and the guy just happened to be a ricer.

im cruising down the road at about 2am coming back from a movie. were the only ones on the road and there was a lonely car coming the opposite direction. the ************ threw a half full coke bottle and hit my drivers fender. i saw it come across the 3 lanes between us! long story short i caught up and ran the *********** off into a 6' ditch half full of water. i was young and dumb(around 18) and know i coulda killed the guy over petty crap but i bet he dosent try that crap anymore. it made me feel better about having to repaint a fender i would probably do worse if someone threw something at my current truck.
An eye for an eye if you can get away with it man!!
Old 12-28-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
nothing to do with pissing off ricers...just about throwing **** at other cars and the guy just happened to be a ricer.

im cruising down the road at about 2am coming back from a movie. were the only ones on the road and there was a lonely car coming the opposite direction. the ************ threw a half full coke bottle and hit my drivers fender. i saw it come across the 3 lanes between us! long story short i caught up and ran the *********** off into a 6' ditch half full of water. i was young and dumb(around 18) and know i coulda killed the guy over petty crap but i bet he dosent try that crap anymore. it made me feel better about having to repaint a fender i would probably do worse if someone threw something at my current truck.
I don't blame you one bit, I would've done the same thing. The last thing I would put up with is some punk kid messing with my ride after I put all of my time and money into it!
Old 01-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Teching In

One of my coworkers owns a maxima and he thinks its has "mad power!" He can even chirp the tires.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:49 AM
On The Tree

Throwing **** out of the windows got me one night in '94....

Driving home from waterskiing at 10 PM, I take the exit ramp as a Bimmer/******* goes from one side to the other, in the grass and out. I finally get around him and I slow to a stop at the light. He goes real slow behind me. As soon as the light turns green he speeds up and throws a FULL bottle of Hiniken(sp?) at my back window and the window explodes. The bottle lands in the bed adn my brother and I are wearing glass splinters from head to toe, the main part of the window hung as one peice due to the window tint. Being that I worked for the city at the time I had dispatch call the cops and tell them that I had a drunk cornered in a parking lot and the reply recorded on the radio tape was, "We are to busy to deal with a drunk no matter what he did."

Left a bad taste concerning cops after that one....
Old 01-06-2006, 01:41 AM
TECH Resident

There are a lot of young soar loosers out there these days! Everybody wants to fight too, I say take to the track instead of fighting but sometimes you have no choice!