Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

run in with an X-runner (arlington, tx)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default run in with an X-runner (arlington, tx)

was driving home earlier in the day and saw a black truck (was a black Toyota Tacoma Xrunner) with HID's a little back catching up quick, so I drove right under the speed limit to let him catch up, and caught a red light with him behind me. Light turns green and I take off normally and could see him punch it after letting some room in between us. as soon as I clear the car next to me and he gets room, he punches it to swing around me, and I hit it as soon as he's next me me.
that was a mistake cause it took a second for my truck to drop gears and so he got a nose on me. the wife was yelling at me to stop, but I kept on it long enough to start pulling and then let off. Windows were up and a/c on too. he had still kept going and let off to let me catch back up to go from a dig, lol. got up next to him, waited for him to drop gears and hit it, and just hit the gas. I immediately started pulling away and kept on it and then let off for a light ahead. So, killed him with stabilitrak and a/c on, lol. My TBSS is stock.
it was a black X-runner with a Spy decal on the rear window, and this was in Arlington.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Launching!

Very nice!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:20 AM
TECH Regular

Thumbs up

Good one man I cant find anyone to play with me lately!
Old 11-21-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i killed an all black x runner in arlington the other day too! it was on cooper street and the toyota was all black, even the taillights. it was slow
Old 11-21-2009, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

The A/C wasen't hurting u any, the compressor shuts off at WOT....
Old 11-27-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Was this truck all black? Dark tint, black rims, smoked tails?

I don't know how many blacked out xrunners are in texas but there is one guy with a blacked out xrunner that goes to my school (UTI).
Old 11-28-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those new Tacomas run good, the ones with the 4.0 V6. There is a guy at work with one, a trd double cab, and it runs good for what it is. He has beaten a couple guys at work, a crew cab 5.3 chevy, and a double cab hemi ram. I beat his *** pretty good though.LOL.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
Those new Tacomas run good, the ones with the 4.0 V6. There is a guy at work with one, a trd double cab, and it runs good for what it is. He has beaten a couple guys at work, a crew cab 5.3 chevy, and a double cab hemi ram. I beat his *** pretty good though.LOL.

You beat his ***, then there's no telling what I'd do to him... jfwy. I've been a little curious what they'll do. I'm in a Chevy dominant area, so there are very few and far btwn X-runners.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
You beat his ***, then there's no telling what I'd do to him... jfwy. I've been a little curious what they'll do. I'm in a Chevy dominant area, so there are very few and far btwn X-runners.
You would kill em. The ones you have to watch for is the supercharged or turbo charged x runners.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
You would kill em. The ones you have to watch for is the supercharged or turbo charged x runners.
I think there's one that I've seen a couple of times on the way home, but I think that person works for the Stealership.

Quick Reply: run in with an X-runner (arlington, tx)