Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Shut down 2 cocky kids in a 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shut down 2 cocky kids in a 03 Cobra

I was over at a friends house and a anoying kid that happens to live there for the time being starts saying crap about his friends 03 Cobra convert.His friend with the Cobra just happened to be the one to drop him off.Surprisingly the driver was a ok kid and complimented me on the truck while the other two straight up said the car will stomp the truck.As soon as they said that it was on. I've never liked the one kid anyway so that really didn't help.Anyway we drive down to a abandoned 2 lane road.Of course the L can't keep up w/ the Cobra from a roll which only made them cockier. So we line up and I count to 3.I got a little spin but still got him by 3.So after we run the kid says he slipped or something to that extent so I said fine we'll go again.We line up,count to 3, and go.The second time I get him by 4 and he had enough.Of course as soon as I beat the "almighty Cobra" the two big mouthed little f'ers shut up and started complimenting the truck.I ended up giving the kid some pointers like don't run a L from a dig. He tried telling me Cobra's run mid-low 12s stock and I had to teach the kid a thing or two about how Cobra's reach those times.So in the end I had to shut up a few "ignorant" kids when it comes down to a L VS a Cobra. By the way I don't know if the car had any mods.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Classic. I love it when **** talkers get their *** handed to them.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GREGGO
Classic. I love it when **** talkers get their *** handed to them.
Amen. And almost always the **** talkers dont know ****! Accept how to talk **** of course.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Good work, hopefully they are not making up excuses behind the scenes.
It always seems the non-owners think their buddies car is the ****, and must be schooled on what's what.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:20 PM
TECH Resident

Wow, sounds like a lot of the kids around here. One kid has a pretty nice mustang, well u know for it being a mustang and all. Well he's pretty cool about it, but a bunch of his friends are so hyped up on his car it's not even funny. They think it's the fastest thing ever because they drive V6 camaro's, 2.8L S-10's, non-turboed neons, full size dodge ram 5.2 and crap like that. Fast to me is anything that runs for what it is. A mustang that can only pull 9.4's in the 8th all motor, that's not fast. A hummer, gas powered dually, suburban, tahoe, any of them that can pull 9.4's in the 8th, fast!
Old 05-31-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Junkie

I can't rag on people I'm slow....
Old 05-31-2006, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

hey scrapin, point me out to those kids. i need to make some mod money

99, great kill man. shutting up kids that run their mouths are great. even tho i am only 18 i know how kids like that are annoying. just like some kids i go to school with. they only think my truck can run a high- mid 9 in the 8th what fools. but o well some kids don't learn. its like i kid that has a saturn redline and says it runs low 7's in 8th stock!! yea i raced him and wooped him bad and asked me if i still believed him lol. needles to say i said hell no what they hell have u been smokin
Old 05-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigBadBoy
hey scrapin, point me out to those kids. i need to make some mod money

99, great kill man. shutting up kids that run their mouths are great. even tho i am only 18 i know how kids like that are annoying. just like some kids i go to school with. they only think my truck can run a high- mid 9 in the 8th what fools. but o well some kids don't learn. its like i kid that has a saturn redline and says it runs low 7's in 8th stock!! yea i raced him and wooped him bad and asked me if i still believed him lol. needles to say i said hell no what they hell have u been smokin
Man I hear ya.I'm only 23 and I've had to put quite a few people in their place after I got the truck.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excellent Kill! I love having a truck. I have always said its a win/win scenario. If you win the race, your a badass cause you did so in a freakin 5000lb truck!! If you lose the race, so what, because you were racing them in a freakin 5000lb truck!! LMAO

Nice kill!
Old 06-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Linda
Excellent Kill! I love having a truck. I have always said its a win/win scenario. If you win the race, your a badass cause you did so in a freakin 5000lb truck!! If you lose the race, so what, because you were racing them in a freakin 5000lb truck!! LMAO

Nice kill!
Excelent point.I go by the same thing.Anytime I lose to sports car especially.

Quick Reply: Shut down 2 cocky kids in a 03 Cobra